Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 4:01 PM
Garage door not showing properly
I have been through other parts of the Sims forums and have seen nothing related to garages, at least when using the constrainfloorelevation cheat. I have built a garage attached to my foundation with the cfe cheat and the garage worked great with the cheat. The only issue I am having is that my garage door doesn't want to show. It shows the bottom half of it, but only shows an outline of the top half. I can understand why it is doing that, but I was just wondering if anyone knew of a way to fix it so that my house doesn't look retarded? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks
Advertisement
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 5:18 PM
You are doing it wrong

-After you have the wall leveled out, you go to the wall tool, delete the 4 tiles (5 if this is TS2) where you want your driveway to go, then place the wall back in. Go up to the next floor and level out up there. You will have something like this...

TS3 Tutorial

TS2 Tutorial
Screenshots

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 9:46 PM
Ok...that makes sense. I will try that...Thanks.