Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 2:21 AM
Default Stairs with half wall???
Does anyone know how to put stairs in a house that has a half-wall as second level and full wall as 3rd level.. i cant get the stairs to the 3rd level
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 5:22 AM
I assume modular stairs is built from a higher level down to a lower level. The term level here means the in-game UI's "storey"/"story".
Site Helper
#3 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 5:35 AM
As far as I can tell, the stairs require at least 1 floor tile on each level. In TS2, you could have stairs which traversed multiple levels, but in TS3, that is no longer true. You will have to have some sort of "landing" at each level.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 6:16 AM
In TS3 it is possible to use the "stealph stairs" (effective but not really nice) so landing on each level are not requested.

Have a look on the wiki.
On TS3 as you can't 'dig' floor with modular stairs you must do it from the ground.

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)