Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 9:08 PM
modified residential lot blocked
evening, I'm playing in the scenario of Supernatural, I did one thing in a 35x25 lot and then I wanted to move it to a 40x40 lot, but the house blocks me the changes, both in the old 35x25, both in the lots where I move, saying for the rules condominiums I can not change anything ...
It had never happened to me, maybe because I used a secret room lot marker, for a room that has the secret Supernatural library door?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 10:51 PM
You may have to use the restrictbuildbuy cheat to unlock it. I cannot remember the exact wording now but you should be able to look it up or someone will know it offhand. restrictbuildbuyinbuildings false with TCE on?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
You may have to use the restrictbuildbuy cheat to unlock it. I cannot remember the exact wording now but you should be able to look it up or someone will know it offhand. restrictbuildbuyinbuildings false with TCE on?

ok, thank you, I try to look for it
Mad Poster
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 1:15 AM
I think the way I typed it is correct, but you may want to check. Hope that solves it for you.

false? off?
Mad Poster
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 1:28 AM
That's a common bug. So common, in fact, that it applies to every lot in my game and has for the last 3-4 years.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#6 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 2:24 PM
Hidden room markers, level skip markers, public room markers and sometimes placing a Late Night Shell and then deleting it afterwards will turn any lot into what you describe.
The cheat/s is/are:
testingcheatsenabled true
followed by
restrictbuildbuyinbuildings off
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 9:50 PM
yes thanks, I solved it was the fault of the marker, with the trick restrictbuildbuyinbuildings false, I could take it off and everything is back to normal.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 9:58 PM
YAY! Glad it worked.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 10:02 PM
me too a lot