Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 11:35 AM
Default Can someone really help me?
l am not sure if someone has posted this question or if l have posted it in the right place but my question is, can you creat a sim from scratch and put it into TS3.
What l am trying to say is l know you can build a sim useing bodyshop and play it in TS2 but can you buld the sim from scratch in bodyshop and put it in to the TS3.
If it is possible could somebody please tell me how you do it and what programmes l need or if their is a tutorial for this l am new to all this

Many thanks
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 11:41 AM
There is no Body Shop for TS3. All sim creation is done in-game, in Create a Sim. You just make your sim in there.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Scholar
#3 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 5:04 PM
The sims in sims 2 are a different size for a start. There's no way to import a sim from sims2 into sims 3. I think a lot of people look into that in the beginning

It's different game altogether and coded totally different. So as HP says, nope you can't do it

Quote: Originally posted by acidminx
l am not sure if someone has posted this question or if l have posted it in the right place but my question is, can you creat a sim from scratch and put it into TS3.
What l am trying to say is l know you can build a sim useing bodyshop and play it in TS2 but can you buld the sim from scratch in bodyshop and put it in to the TS3.
If it is possible could somebody please tell me how you do it and what programmes l need or if their is a tutorial for this l am new to all this

Many thanks