Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 2:46 AM
Default Terrible at uv mapping

anyway I can get rid of these red problems.

I tried hard to fix it but it keep getting worst

if only I can deal with this I can continue with the texture
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Abd123_mXc_Coop_Top.rar (90.9 KB, 5 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 5:21 AM
Hello, I did open your mesh in Milkshape and from what I can tell, in coordinates your "coat" mesh area is above your "t-shirt" mesh area, and it is all distorted as well (see picture). I think just moving the vertices will be very very complicated, cause is already regrouped as one. How did you make the blue coat mesh? I see you have a coat above the shirt, but the shirt inside are just making your mesh more polygonal, cause the inside can't be seen in game. I would try to make this mesh again but just as "one thing", from the blue coat mesh you could get only the sleeve triangles details and the collar, and make the shirt wider (by moving vertices). I don't know how you get that distortion on your coordinates, but they should be in another area anyway, like the collar part is separated. Don't regroup the mesh until you fix the coordinates, so you can move separated by groups. Try to don't move arms and neck coordinates, to preserve the area where the game apply the skin texture. And I think you had "auto smooth" option on when you make this mesh, cause you have seams. Turn this option off (in groups tab) to preserve the same shading of the original mesh.

lavoieri.tumblr.com :)