Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 20th Oct 2004 at 4:56 AM
land & wallpaper are included in cost i think. :?
not sure thought

push it!!!
Advertisement
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#27 Old 20th Oct 2004 at 5:03 AM
I actually like to start all my sims as singles and allow them to meet possible partners while working on their mad skillz etc.

I made a starter house for a single Sim last night - cost is around $17k and has all the basics fully furnished and could easily be added to:

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot_detail.php?asset_id=27187

It even comes with a tombstone for those knowledge sims who are so damn keen to see a ghost.

I figure it is just as easy for us to host our lots on the Exchange and link to it and save bandwidth here so I won't upload it.

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 29th Oct 2004 at 7:47 AM
i made an x-men family of 4 and had to make a 4 bedroom house for 20k. I managed to put in 4 bedrooms (each had an attached bathroom with just a sink and toilet, one had a shower); a kitchen with a sink, fridge, microwave and stove; a kitchen table with 4 chairs; 3-seater couch, 2-seater couch, end table, tv; and finally a book case and the chess table. I only ended up with like $200 or less to spare, but i was pretty impressed that i was able to have the 4 bed 4 bath for 20k. I can duplicate this and upload it if anybody wants it. (i'm not sure if i was able to afford to do anything with the outside of the house or not).
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Thu Oct 28 2004, 11:48PM ]</span>

"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense." - Chapman Cohen
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies
Page 2 of 2