Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 8:07 PM
Default WCIF Apocalypse Challenge Safe Houses.
The rules over on kaleiope still mentions them in the rules, but that site doesn't appear to have a download for them. Nor are they here it seems.

I even tried looking on youtube, hoping that I could find a video showing them, so I could possibly re-construct them myself from the video. No luck sadly.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 9:31 PM
will abandoned buildings count? if so i've found some on MTS

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 1:28 AM
Psychosims has quite a lot of Apocalypse themed CC, Houses, and even an entirely decorated neighborhood!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 4:46 AM Last edited by xBlackHeartx : 16th Dec 2017 at 5:44 AM.
These are specific houses pinstar made for the challenge.

Here's the rule on kaleiope that mentions them:

"Founders who joined the Secret Society may move into a Secret Society safe house instead. These are pre-built houses that have depreciated a bit, so they cost less than building the same structure from scratch. There are three safe houses to choose from. You can download the Bomb Shelter, the Shotgun Shack, or the Witch Hut. You may still opt to start on a blank lot if you want to."

All I know about these is they were originally available on the exchange.