Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 10:46 PM Last edited by madamebellanova : 18th Dec 2017 at 8:24 AM.
Default Buyable Philosopher's Stone?
I remember there being a mod that made the Philosopher's Stone LTR buyable on this website, but for some reason I can't find it again. Can someone help me out?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 3:27 PM
I do not know of a mod to make it buyable here at MTS. If you have Supernatural you could use Master Controller and the Cheats Module to add 40,000 points and your sim will be able to purchase.

From City Hall or a computer>NRaas>Master Controller>Sim>Advanced>Lifetime Wish:Change Tally>Active Sim>Then specify the number of points to add.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 3:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
I do not know of a mod to make it buyable here at MTS. If you have Supernatural you could use Master Controller and the Cheats Module to add 40,000 points and your sim will be able to purchase.

From City Hall or a computer>NRaas>Master Controller>Sim>Advanced>Lifetime Wish:Change Tally>Active Sim>Then specify the number of points to add.

I could, but I want to be able to put it on a public lot. If the mod's not here, how about a different website?
Alchemist
#4 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 8:22 AM
I cannot for the life of me remember or track down who made these, but here are the two mods I have:

SSC_BuyableRewards_Base
Buyable rewards from basegame: Moodlet Manager (Entertainment \ Misc), Food Replicator (Appliances \ Misc), Body Sculptor (Entertainment \ Misc), Collection Helper (Entertainment \ Misc), Teleporter (Vehicles \ Misc)

SSC_BuyableRewards_SN
Buyable rewards from Supernatural: Philosopher's Stone (Entertainment \ Misc), Magic Broom Vacuum (Vehicles \ Misc)

Again, credit for these goes to the original creator.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 9:09 AM
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by madamebellanova
I could, but I want to be able to put it on a public lot. If the mod's not here, how about a different website?

Do you have. Buzzlers Builder Restriction Choaker Might be worth it to give it a try.

Re a different website you might want to give that a try. I looked briefly and found nothing.
Alchemist
#7 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@sweetdevil They are by Scarletqueenkat. She removed all of her Sims 3 stuff:
http://packagedb.modthesims2.com/?s...earch%20Creator
http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=84944

Oh, thank you! Er, should I remove the links, if she chose to delete her mods?

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 8:19 AM
I think she just didn't want tosupport them any more, but she's still active at other sites. So I can't see a problem with sharing them.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 8:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
I cannot for the life of me remember or track down who made these, but here are the two mods I have:

SSC_BuyableRewards_Base
Buyable rewards from basegame: Moodlet Manager (Entertainment \ Misc), Food Replicator (Appliances \ Misc), Body Sculptor (Entertainment \ Misc), Collection Helper (Entertainment \ Misc), Teleporter (Vehicles \ Misc)

SSC_BuyableRewards_SN
Buyable rewards from Supernatural: Philosopher's Stone (Entertainment \ Misc), Magic Broom Vacuum (Vehicles \ Misc)

Again, credit for these goes to the original creator.

Thanks a ton!