Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 10:22 PM
Since everyone is posting screenshots, I guess I'll post one I have of Henry from TS2. Yes, he's in a shower, but I didn't realize the shower water looks more like sunbeams and for some reason this turned out really aesthetic. I'm not as creepy as I sound O.o
Just an update on how he's doing, he's a junior at Academie Le Tour and is majoring in political science, he's engaged to Flora Arellwin, a literature major, and has had a 4.0 GPA every semester because he cares a lot he also likes obnoxiously playing the piano in the middle of the night even though his creativity skill is level 3
Advertisement
Link Ninja
#27 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 11:29 PM
I'll be damned if I could pick a true favorite out of all the sims that I created and have been born into the game over 10 years. So right now my mind wanders to Melody Hart, one of the six musically named children from the Hart family that were born in the game. Out of six children she really stood out to me. In my mind, she developed a great tongue-in-cheek sense of humor and has this sparkle of mischief in her golden eyes.

(Currently, she's a wine mom)

Pic History

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Field Researcher
#28 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 7:18 PM
My favorite user-created Sim was one that would probably win some sort of award for 'ugliest user-created Sim' and even had the name "Uglina" for a while until I changed it after finding out how that could be done (I decided the name was a bit harsh).
Field Researcher
#29 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 5:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
@Peace photobucket doesn't work anymore- not unless you pay them big bucks for a subscription. You need to use another service or upload directly to MTS.

Sorry i forgot!!

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Page 2 of 2