Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 9:15 AM
WCIF - Horse Saddle Bags
Hello again. I'm looking for any and all Horse Saddle Bags.

Any help with this would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Jan 2019 at 6:44 AM
Bumping this for some Attention, If anybody's confused with what I mean by saddle bags, I mean like bags you put on the horse when you go riding, to put equipment or something in there, If there's nothing like this can somebody direct me to someone who might take requests in this nature.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Jan 2019 at 10:58 PM
I seem to remember seeing some on Equus-Sims; but can't seem to find them. Maybe Here there might be some?

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Mad Poster
#4 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 12:39 PM
There's 2 included here, in the CAH Native/Western zip: http://simscave.mustbedestroyed.org...p?topic=35148.0
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 3:45 PM
Thanks Murfee, Your always such a help in these situations.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 12:25 AM
I'm just glad I can help. It can be a real pain looking for CC sometimes, especially when files and/or sites vamoose.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 3:57 AM
Yes, those are the ones, Murfee! I knew I'd seen them somewhere, but could not place it. I was going to scour my CC and see if I could post them if they weren't found by Monday.

A caveat with those is that they do not work well with other accessory CC, even if you have multiple "slots" enabled.

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Mad Poster
#8 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 5:26 AM
Yup, most SLS accessories I use have that problem; I complained about it a little here .
It's either the UV maps or the categories; it's a real bummer.
But I used the saddlebags here with no problem, since I went lighter on the CC on that horse.