Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 10:57 PM Last edited by CynicalChick : 30th Apr 2005 at 7:51 AM. Reason: update
Delphy is missing!! *UPDATED 04/30*
As we all sat around waiting for the staff meeting to start today, it occured to us that someone was missing. Delphy's chair was mysteriously vacant. We were very concerned... it was his day to bring the donuts.

After a few hours of Danny's card tricks, Faylen's home movies, and drawing dirty pictures of Loverat, we decided it was time for action.

We plan to hire the finest team of private detectives the site fund can buy and hope they will bring our fearless leader back to us safe and sound. He was last seen cycling off into the sunset for vodka, anticipating a long night of coding. As we receive the updates, I'll post them here.

----------
UPDATE - 04/28

After a long, restless night, we have heard from the detectives. Recent information indicates that Delphy was last seen sailing in Thailand. They were able to capture this photo for us. A rogue wave capsized our detectives' boat and despite their swimming prowess, they were unable to keep up with him.

----------

UPDATE - 04/29

Late last night, the detectives sent us this photo. It seems Delphy has been spotted with this Mt. Everest expedition team. Our team was closing in fast but just as they were about to grab him, an avalanche swept everyone into oblivion.

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:04 PM
It must be the new blue color here he isn t satisfied with. Its not blue enough. More vodka, more coding, more blue (blue=blau=drunk)
Instructor
#3 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:06 PM
wow...... delphy gone missing, no doughnuts, MORE VODKA!!! WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO???
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:08 PM
OMG I love doughnuts!
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:08 PM
Maybe he's got a new girlfriend....

-- oh, but you said he's been crying --

well -- maybe he's been dumped
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#6 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:10 PM
Is this like the Where Is Bella thingy?
Instructor
#7 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:10 PM
I can lend you my bloodhound.....
Instructor
#8 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:10 PM
Delphy? Girlfrield? no wayjk
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:11 PM
maybe he needed a long nap after the fodder poll lol
Instructor
#10 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:12 PM
hey where is the MTS2 HQ maybe i can come over and help find him:P
Instructor
#11 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:13 PM
Are you nuts? with that sexy hair, women are absolutely mad for him. He's probably hiding from them. *nods head*
Instructor
#12 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:16 PM
well i wouldn't know, i've just read his posts, its not as if i've ever seen him before.... or have I? maybe I'm his secret stalker you never know....
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:15 PM
Lol, he probably just went on vacation! All site owners need vacations trust me! hehe
Firestarter
#14 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:18 PM
I'm holding him for ransom until he answers the most important question of all............boxers or briefs :laugh:

Don't worry, he'll turn up.
Instructor
#15 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:20 PM
RTFL!!!! nice... that made me laugh.... really?
Instructor
#16 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Carrigon
I'm holding him for ransom until he answers the most important question of all............boxers or briefs :laugh:

Don't worry, he'll turn up.

ROFL...let us know if you find out *grin*
Instructor
#17 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:36 PM
wow... what an important thread.... im sure he'll come back..... with his sexy hair... or a bunch of girls
Faster kill pussycat
#18 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:37 PM
I sware i did not lock him in the shed! HE IS NOT IN THE SHED!!! PLEASE JUST DONT LOOK IN THE SHED. I think Rg. got him! It is the plan for the sausage world dominatoin
Firestarter
#19 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:39 PM
If you read his blog, he's sick. So, everyone send him some get well wishes and I'm sure he'll be back soon.
Instructor
#20 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:43 PM
what? blog? where is it?... im too lazy to look
Field Researcher
#21 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:47 PM

errr, sick my azz.....he was still threatening me this afternoon after I made fun of him and his beloved trycicle :nana:

Its fun to be a Sadist.
*The Pain & Pleasure Principle*

Save the world and drown a politican today!

El diablo sabe mas por viejo que por diablo!
Faster kill pussycat
#22 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:50 PM
This is what he said today!

"Posted in Stuff at 5:45 pm

I’m taking a break for a while and heading off to places unknown.

I’ll see you all in a week or so

Have fun! "
Delphy
Instructor
#23 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:51 PM
u bast*rd... delphy is my hero.... i want him back.... and his trycicle too!!!!
Instructor
#24 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:52 PM
a week? this site 'll fall apart by then. there'll be mass chaos... WE'LL ALL DIE!!!
Faster kill pussycat
#25 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by phat_man55
well i wouldn't know, i've just read his posts, its not as if i've ever seen him before.... or have I? maybe I'm his secret stalker you never know....

Katt and I are his stalkers you can come to if you want hope you can swim!
And you better bring blue underware or Rg will get ya!

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Locked thread
Page 1 of 23