Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Imagine Wonderfully!
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Dec 2018 at 9:31 PM Last edited by TheSweetToddler : 24th Dec 2018 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Better quality pic ;)
Default Merry Simsmas Everybody!
Or, Merry Christmas! I can't believe it's been a year since I last wished everybody a happy Christmas, I know it's Christmas Eve once again, but I have a bit of a busy day tomorrow, so I'm taking this time to wish all the lovely members of ModTheSims a happy Merry Christmas! (and a happy new year!)

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Dec 2018 at 10:45 PM
And a very merry simsmas to you too!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 24th Dec 2018 at 11:44 PM
Cute little render
Would be nice if there were more in-depth options for porting TS3 Sims and assets to Blender. Yours looks just about as good as EA's official renders, though.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Imagine Wonderfully!
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 12:37 AM Last edited by TheSweetToddler : 25th Dec 2018 at 12:52 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
Cute little render
Would be nice if there were more in-depth options for porting TS3 Sims and assets to Blender. Yours looks just about as good as EA's official renders, though.

You can rip sims out a import them into blender, but to me it's a long complicated process lol

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Mad Poster
#5 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 1:13 AM
Merry Christmas to you too, @TheSweetToddler !

Thank you for your mods- they're all part of what makes TS3 the most open of the franchise so far! I hope that with the tutorials everyone's been making over the last year or so that more people will be drawn into making CC and mods for TS3!

Quote: Originally posted by TheSweetToddler
You can rip sims out a import them into blender, but to me it's a long complicated process lol

I remember that screenrip software (like ninjaripper) can do it, but it's always a tricky technique that doesn't always work lol
Imagine Wonderfully!
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000
Merry Christmas to you too, @TheSweetToddler !

Thank you for your mods- they're all part of what makes TS3 the most open of the franchise so far! I hope that with the tutorials everyone's been making over the last year or so that more people will be drawn into making CC and mods for TS3!

I remember that screenrip software (like ninjaripper) can do it, but it's always a tricky technique that doesn't always work lol

Aw thanks! That means a lot to me

Yeah, I was going to mention that program lol, I did want to try getting one of my sims into blender, but it's just too complex lol

Alchemist
#7 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 2:55 AM

Merry Christmas to everyone!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 3:32 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Have a good one everyone!

And wow :o how did you make that pic?!
Scholar
#9 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 4:56 AM
Merry Simsmas!

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Alchemist
#10 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 12:08 PM Last edited by varpunen : 25th Dec 2018 at 3:30 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by tysika
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Have a good one everyone!

And wow :o how did you make that pic?!

I found it while looking gif images a few days ago. I wish I could make them myself.
Scholar
#11 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 1:21 PM
Merry Simsmas to all of you too!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 8:37 PM
Merry Christmas! Thank you all for your kindness and I hope you all and your families&friends stay healthy (:
Field Researcher
#13 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 10:00 PM
Very nice render : )
Merry Xmas

Forum Resident
#14 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 1:17 AM
Merry Christmas to the funniest and most creative sims forum around..
Inventor
#15 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 3:24 AM
Merry Christmas everybody!

That's a gorgeous render @TheSweetToddler! Thank you for expanding gameplay for toddlers, the most left-out life stage in TS3.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 5:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PuddingFace
Merry Simsmas!

https://youtu.be/BxicMWiKQUs
You have no idea how much I needed that laugh. Thanks.

WARNING: Professional Lurker Alert!
Quote:
"Ew, trees [WooHoo-ing]."

-- "Oral Pollination", Not Always Right
Inventor
#17 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 6:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by G-Mon

These are the Gurus singing the song:

Gotta love Rachel changing the lyrics: "And a pool boy just for me"

EDIT: I've completely forgotten about Lucy Bradshaw. I thought she had already left by the time they filmed this.
Instructor
#18 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 7:54 AM
Merry Simsmas, happy holidays for the whole MTS community! Thank you everyone for the whole year of sharing and supporting!
Scholar
#19 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 3:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by G-Mon

I'm glad

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Field Researcher
#20 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 2:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Naus Allien
These are the Gurus singing the song:

https://youtu.be/zV5Hi6cqBe8

Gotta love Rachel changing the lyrics: "And a pool boy just for me"
Oh dear lord, stahp, I'll wake up my neighbors at this rate...

WARNING: Professional Lurker Alert!
Quote:
"Ew, trees [WooHoo-ing]."

-- "Oral Pollination", Not Always Right
Field Researcher
#21 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 2:54 AM
Happy Holliday everyone and thanks for the joy you bring XXX