Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jun 2019 at 9:59 AM
Default Pairing up sims part two
Men whose last names I don’t want to keep.

Coach grinder, consort Capp, Kent Capp, Antonio monty, Malcolm Landgraab, Sherman boggle, Stephan loyal, Edmund Montez, Carlos Contender, Maximilian Oglethorpe, Connor weir, Armand DeBateau, pascal curious, Lazlo Curious, Vidcund curious, buzz grunt, Silas loyal, ajay loner, johnny Cullen, Chester Gieke, Victor molyneux, don calamari, Jack Thompson, Bernie Anderson, Reece mustella, Gordon fetching, Anthony zilch, Henry Beniz, Ashley Pitts, Greg Chomsky, Richard Martin, Mickey Smith, don Lothario, John mole, Keats margison, Gilbert Jacquet.

Women whose last names I want to keep.

Betty Goldstein, Riley Harlow, Samantha Hayden, Kendra Blaise, Erin Davis, jasmine rai, Emily lee, Tiffany Sampson, Naomi hunt, Sasha Aires, Sam Thomas, Alexa Starr, Jessica Peterson, Kaylynn langerak, theda Gilbert, Alexandra Teatherton, Jennifer rose, Delilah o’feefe, Florence Delarosa, Melissa carter, Dina Ross, and Sharon Wirth. Plus 14 of my own sims.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 4:33 AM
People seem to really dislike you wanting to do this despite the fact it is your game and they have no control (unless you let them) over your choices.
The game does this anyway when they get married.
honestly I'm a bit confused as to why your asking for our onions. I think Keats Langerak sounds cool just ensure that she asks him if you don't have the mod that allows for specific name change choice. Your choice of course.
Theorist
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 4:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Christain
People seem to really dislike you wanting to do this despite the fact it is your game and they have no control (unless you let them) over your choices.
The game does this anyway when they get married.
honestly I'm a bit confused as to why your asking for our onions. I think Keats Langerak sounds cool just ensure that she asks him if you don't have the mod that allows for specific name change choice. Your choice of course.

LOL ... I had to giggle when I saw your typo.... askin for our onions ... teehee. You can't have mine I like onions :P
Link Ninja
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 4:43 AM
You can have all my onions, blegh.

Don Calamari and Kendra Blaise because I don't know who they are but they can open a restaurant, name a signature dish the 'Blaised Calamari' where 'Blaised' is a new culinary term for THC oil that is glazed over the food item, in this case, the calamari. It's a hit. That way you don't keep his last name but it lives on in memory.

Okay Mickey Smith was a failing frat bro if I remember correctly. With a boring last name, I can see why you don't want to keep it up. He needs some spice in his life. Florence Delarosa sounds like she could be spicy.

Anthony Zilch sounds like he has nothing going for him. He could pair up with Naomi hunt and they could go hunting for homes together.

I don't know what I'm talking about. Don't take my advice, I'm not a professional matchmaker. Oh, you could try calling her?

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 1:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
You can have all my onions, blegh.

If my grandmother were still around, you could give them all to her. She loved eating onions.

Don Calamari and Kendra Blaise because I don't know who they are but they can open a restaurant, name a signature dish the 'Blaised Calamari' where 'Blaised' is a new culinary term for THC oil that is glazed over the food item, in this case, the calamari. It's a hit. That way you don't keep his last name but it lives on in memory.

For not knowing who they are, you sure called it pretty close. Both of these are characters from Life Stories where Don Calamari already owns a restaurant!

Okay Mickey Smith was a failing frat bro if I remember correctly. With a boring last name, I can see why you don't want to keep it up. He needs some spice in his life. Florence Delarosa sounds like she could be spicy.

The failing frat boy was Mickey Dosser of La Fiesta Tech. Mickey Smith is a Romance sim from Life Stories. In one of the guided stories in that game, he ended up marrying Riley Harlow and taking her last name. There are plenty of Let's Play videos on YouTube showing their story if the OP is interested in pairing these two up.

Anthony Zilch sounds like he has nothing going for him. He could pair up with Naomi hunt and they could go hunting for homes together.

Anthony Zilch is a low-level criminal henchman from Pet Stories. You described him pretty well.

I don't know what I'm talking about. Don't take my advice, I'm not a professional matchmaker. Oh, you could try calling her?

For somebody who's never heard of these sims, you gave some pretty good advice.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 2:48 AM
One other thought I have about matching them up is that you could use alliteration. So for example, Greg Goldstein, Henry Harlow, etc.

But I also second the idea (in your first post on this subject, I think) that you could just try chemistry, partly because you haven't before. You mentioned that you usually change their TO's to match anyway, but if you're going to do that (and/or post here to ask us, which we verrrry gradually only sorta get around to somewhat helping with---and in all fairness probably because most of us don't randomly match our sims up like you're asking), then perhaps it's actually less work for you to let sim chemistry take its course?

Good luck!