Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2019 at 11:07 AM Last edited by Wojtek : 6th Dec 2021 at 10:27 PM.
Default Xxx
XXXXXXXX
Advertisement
Tartan McBadgerface
#2 Old 16th Jun 2019 at 7:32 PM
Hi Wojtek,

Looking at the notes from yesterday, it appears that you had a live Discord ban on a previous account and it was noticed that you were logging in with a different one since, so the ban was added to that account too. We hope that this explains things better.

Thanks,
- MTS Team
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 8:07 AM
The issue here is that there are, at last count, 6 different Wotjeks registered on Discord, all with the same nickname. One of which was previously banned for other offenses. When I reviewed the user list and noticed all the other Wotjeks (including yours), I went ahead and banned those too.

I've revoked the Wotjek used with your avatar, which I assume is yours, so you should be able to get back on again.

Apologies for the confusion.

Regards,
T.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Tartan McBadgerface
#4 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 6:07 PM
It could do. Unless you've registered on Discord and have a log in, it'll create lots of unique guest accounts.
Tartan McBadgerface
#5 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 10:42 PM
From what I remember (I use the app now), yeah. That way it doesn't create a new one for each login