Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 4:20 PM
Default 2014 Calendar Contest Winners
Official MTS 2014 Calendar Contest Results

Congratulations to everyone who participated in our calendar contest. It was great to see some of our previous participants joining us again and was lovely to see some new people, to the contests area and some to MTS as a whole. For a few of you, your entry was actually for first post on MTS so welcome! Everyone did a great job and narrowing it down to our winners was really a task.

Winners

Our winners are as follows:
TS2TS3
JanuaryPhaenohMonsoon
FebruaryFiveygelina
MarchCatherineTCJDwerismyki
AprilmustluvcatzJennuitte
MayjanequimbyDiwtay
JuneleefishMiuki
Julykatvenusjbeach34
AugustMiukisimsdropacid
Septembermarmbite12HystericalParoxysm
OctoberChemikSeeMyu
NovemberTaylor1880wild4sims
DecemberTotallySimsCrazyNilxis

To see all the great entries, check out the Contestant Entries Table for both TS2 and TS3

Game Calendars:
As with previous years, we also have downloadable calendars for your games. You can find them:

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
1 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 5:01 PM
Congratulations to all of the winners! Calendar is gorgeous! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 5:27 PM
Congrats to all winners,and congrats for those who didn't won,too.I saw the pics,they're all awesome
Calendar is wonderful.I agree with @spladoum ! :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 6:47 PM
Congrats to all who had their beautiful shots picked. I'm so sad mine wasn't but it is still a great calendar. WTG!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#5 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 6:54 PM
Yay, congrats everyone! So happy to have won a month, and to have gotten to be in such a fun contest. And thank you, heaven, for running it so beautifully, and to Phae for the TS2 calendar too.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 7:29 PM
Congrats to the winners! They are great pictures and thanks to heaven for hosting it.
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 7:41 PM
Thank you for the wonderful Contest can't wait till next year! Everyone have a Merry Christmas!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 7:45 PM
I didn't win, but I'm still happy, cause I have a participation badge and a shiny new calendar to boot! :D

Congrats to the winners and a thank you to everybody who participated and hosted!

When noregen hacks are not enough...you know what you must do. (RIP Mootilda , pay your respects in the thread and in her guestbook.)
Interstellar Traveler
#9 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 7:52 PM
Congratulations, everyone! I'm honestly really impressed by how the calendars turned out this year. You all did a fantastic job!

And yes, thank you heaven for such a neatly organized and successful contest once again.

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#10 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 8:02 PM
Congrats everyone! *admires her pretty blue ribbon* Thanks Heaven and everyone else who had a hand in it, like creating the calendars!

This was my kind of contest- no rounds, just a pretty screenshot. Hope to see it again next year.
Scholar
#11 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 8:25 PM
Lovely calendars! Congratulations to the winners, the pictures are all gorgeous!:D

Visit MissyHissy's Job Centre and MissyHissy's Job Centre Forum for additional career help.
Visit MissyHissy's Irish Dance Studio
The Daily Plumbob, a Sims 4 Gameplay blog
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#12 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 8:26 PM
Congratulations all of you :D

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#13 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 11:02 PM
Yay I won a month. I agree with MLC, it was fun. Yay to all who took part

/me admires shiny contest sticker

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 11:24 PM
Hooray! The calendar looks great this year. I had fun doing it, and it looks like it payed off.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 11:50 PM
Ooooo - lookie <<<<<------
I got a shiny new ribbon! YAY!!! Thank you!
This was the best contest yet And, I love my beauteous new calendar. Thanks Phae

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Scholar
#16 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 2:57 AM
Hay! Congratulations to everyone, it was a fun, easy contest to participate in. Now where's my contest participation badge!?!?!?!?! LOL. Ah, no rush.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 4:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by d_dgjdhh
Hay! Congratulations to everyone, it was a fun, easy contest to participate in. Now where's my contest participation badge!?!?!?!?! LOL. Ah, no rush.

It shows on your profile for me.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 6:25 AM
congratulations to everyone! :D
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 6:28 AM
OMG thank you!!! And congratulations to everyone!! :D

but darling, before you can see the light, you have to deal with the darkness
Mad Poster
#20 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 7:17 AM
I had only entered so I could say I had since I've been here nearly 5 years. Now I have a new sticker and ribbon and proudly share the moment with all the other winners. Congratulations to All. Special Thanks to heaven and Staff for a wonderful contest, Well Done!
Scholar
#21 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 7:24 AM
Congratulations to all the winners... Maybe next year I can get a blue ribbon... It's just a fun competition.

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 8:20 AM
Yay! Congrats everyone! And thanks for running this contest ^.^

Whoops, didn't even realize I had a pretty ribbon there until I saw this thread.

My LJ / My Simblr
Formerly known as ShadowsMystery
Field Researcher
#23 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 8:56 AM
Congrats everyone.
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
#24 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 10:05 AM
Congratulations everyone and thank you for a gorgeous calendar! :D
Mad Poster
#25 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 12:43 PM
Congrats to all the winners

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Page 1 of 2