Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
*shrugs*
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2006 at 4:56 AM
Default "Out of range UV coordinate data"?
Forgive me if this is answered somewhere; I have done a search but I haven't found anything. UVMapper Classic, when loading my object to be mapped, presents a warning that says, "The model you have loaded contains out of range UV coordinate data. Would you like to correct this?"

Could someone please explain what this means and if I should click "yes" or "no"?

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Advertisement
Part-time Hermit
#2 Old 11th May 2006 at 5:04 AM
I'm not sure exactly what it means, either, but when I click Yes, there seems to be no problems. It often happens to me if I uv-map a modified Maxis mesh (instead of building the mesh from scratch).
*shrugs*
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th May 2006 at 5:39 AM
Thank you so much. That is exactly what I am doing; I am modifying a Maxis mesh. I am very glad that it was not something wrong with this computer. If I had the money, I would buy each of the MTS2 staff something ridiculously luxurious for all the great things all of you do (especially for us beginners).

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...