Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 8:34 AM
I'm feeling so dumb but it's about time I ask because seems like important person, who is Delphy?

Btw I'm really happy MTS has just moved servers, I have been so scared and worried about it lately when there has been trouble. But better trouble because attempt to improve than trouble because nobody pays attention (I was worried something had just gone broken).
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#27 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 8:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Acadia
I'm feeling so dumb but it's about time I ask because seems like important person, who is Delphy?

Delphy is the founder of this site - The No. 1. You don't see him posting as a moderator often as he is usually busy behind the scenes keeping the hardware and software working.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
#28 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 7:34 PM
Default Problems Logining in now since its be updated..
Ever since its been updated I have login and it says I'm logining in but once I'm logined in I'm not even while I'm typing this message it says I'm logined in but once I go to download Sims 2 items I'm not logined in please fix thanks!!
Mad Poster
#29 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 2:43 AM
I am unable to get the url classic.modthesims.info to show anything but a screen of gobbledygook. First line: xœí½isÛFÓ.üÙ©Ê3'¡”›û¢Í‘\²lǾ;ñm)És*•bÀ„ Jfrò'·÷÷¾}u6.%Q–“ç(±D³öôô>=ß=~þãÉÙÿ~÷Bâ±§ÞýôìÍëUªÖë¿´OêõçgÏÕ¿:{ûF5k uZ~äÆnà[^½þ⇒*âxrP¯_^^Ö.Ûµ ÖÏÞ×?¢*&*›Õ8W³æÄNéèË/¾Ã+þ«-c7öôÑ/Ú³ƒ±Vq ÞŽ:iuꎣïêòúË

If you are retiring the old, easy on the eyes look look entirely, could you please let us know? I'm sure it shouldn't, but the new look gives me a headache and always has.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#30 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 3:32 AM
@Sunbee I'm on classic for my eyes and it's still looking fine for me. Perhaps it's your browser?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#31 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 3:53 AM
Thanks Jo. I will try another browser.

EDIT: Actually, loading the site again in this browser (Pale Moon) and it's working. Thanks much!

Test Subject
#32 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 2:24 PM
I apologize if this is in the wrong section but I really didn't know where to search for the answer to my problem. Since you moved to a different server I can't download from the Sims 4 part of the site. I sign in and it accepts my user name and password but then, when I proceed to a page with an object that I want to download, it says that I'm a guest and can't download until I register. I've been a registered member here for years using the same username and password for the entire time. I changed my password today and even tried to register again but the same thing happened. I would really appreciate it if you could help me out with this problem. Thanks so much!
Banned
#33 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 3:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
It's all over.

But the cryiiiiiiing...
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#34 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 3:32 PM
@februaryrain (and other folks with cookie issues), please see the "Can't Stay Logged In" thread in Site Issues.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#35 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 2:12 PM
Hey guys,
I have a quick question on the state of sexysims.info. Will it ever be re-opened and if so, is there an ETA on it?
Thanks for reading.
Mad Poster
#36 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 6:28 PM
Okay, a little more info on my problem, such as it is, with the classic view. Once I'm logged in, classic.modthesims.info works. Before I'm logged in, it doesn't work, just gives me gobbledygook.

Easy enough workaround: go to the new site, log in, switch to classic view. Works fine for me, don't know enough about code to know if it's advisable for admin to do anything or not.

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#37 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 3:31 PM
Sunbee: To be honest, I'll probably remove classic view completely really soon now. It's just too much work to maintain 2 totally seperate codebases.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Mad Poster
#38 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
Sunbee: To be honest, I'll probably remove classic view completely really soon now. It's just too much work to maintain 2 totally seperate codebases.

Thank you for fixing it, and I do appreciate you keeping it up as long as you have.

Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#39 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 6:52 AM
This thread is about a server move one month ago. If you need to make the 5473th post about the downloads overview page currently not working, please use the existing thread in Site Issues.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#40 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 9:23 AM
Who were you saying that to?

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
dodgy builder
#41 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 3:33 PM
You posted after Pbox Inge, so it's only natural you're the target
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#42 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 3:41 PM
I was saying that to the umpteen people who decided to resurrect this thread to post about it, instead of using one of the several existing threads in Site Issues for that purpose. I moved the posts over to one of those threads.

Page 2 of 2