Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 3:56 AM
Default What is your favorite Anime Show or Manga
My favorite anime is Jojo's Bizzare Adventure whats yours?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 9:40 AM
It's actually also Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I've been reading it since 2009, and the anime is pretty decent too. I don't really venture much into anime/manga outside of JJBA, but I did enjoy Hitman Reborn too.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 5:05 PM
Watamote aka No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m Not Popular!

My husband got me watching it a few years ago because he said the lead character, Tomoko, reminded him of me. "What do you mean?" I asked... cue the umbrella scene from episode 3 and that was it. I was hooked on watching my little anime-self, whoch - I'll be honest - was actually sometimes quite difficult because I could see so much of me in there. I'm a little less of a pervert though. Only a little.

I started collecting the Manga as well, though most of the earlier ones had already featured in the show. Not that it matters much. :lovestruc

Another one that I really adore (again, thanks to the husband) is Nichijou - 26 episodes of beautiful wackiness!

.:: B2SIMS.com ::.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 9:52 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 24th Nov 2018 at 10:17 PM.
Usually magical girl, Mecha, MonColle or straight up comedy with a variety twist

This includes:
*Sailor Moon
*Pocket Monsters
*Digimon Adventure
*The Gundam series of the 1990s like G Gundam, Gundam Wing, the 08th MS Team
*Nichijou
*Osomatsu-san
*Outlaw Star
*Angel Links
(Outlaw Star and Angel Links are set in the same universe with Gene and Jim meeting two of Angel Links' crewmembers while stationed somewhere in the latter half of Outlaw Star)

There are plenty of other anime, but I don't think you would like any of the other famous anime in those categories. Some are childish or only make sense in the original language or it relies on a crapton of visual gags that are synonymous with anime since long ago.

I never watch anime on American television unless it's uncut, unedited, uncensored, understand?

I am like the Queen of Hearts in how fussy I get over what I watch.

Like older anime from the 1970s given dubbed in lines laced with more up to date references...you go on the chopping block.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 11:33 PM
death note, no hero academia or tokyo ghoul. can't choose tbh

♥ sims 4 custom content creator xietresims ♥ also screenshot content xietressc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 2:11 AM
These are all great answers but i thought alot of people what been on this forum but oh well
Mad Poster
#7 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 11:52 AM
People have different tastes... It's not like you'll get uniform or a wider variety than we gave you.

There are more anime titles in Japan than outside Japan. Usually, only the ones worth watching, usually the popular ones, are exported to countries with any interest. With the Advent of Crunchyroll and VRV (verve), anime that would otherwise be exclusive to Japan are given a chance to be seen by international audiences before it's considered for sale in that region.

In fact, with the Second English Dub of Sailor Moon (VIZ\Studiopolis edition) I watched the first half in English on Neon Alley and Hulu.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 8:24 PM
I like Danganronpa, Boku no Hero Academia, Tokyo Ghoul, Naruto, One Piece and K!