Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th May 2012 at 6:58 AM Last edited by Chicken0895 : 6th May 2012 at 7:13 AM.
Default Gnauty Little Nomes Closed?
I went to get one of shimrods mods, and it turns out the website is closed for good! Anyone have any idea why?

Here is what they said:

Quote:
GLG will be going offline permanently as of 5/5/12... If you have any uploads of yours that you would like to transfer to another site or backup, I suggest you do it in the next couple days... If you are looking for a site that is friendly and a lot of the same members are active at.. Please join iPS (iPlaySims) I know the owner and admin and it is a very friendly and fun site to be a part of.. Thank you all for the great time and memories the last 4 1/2 years.. you all made GLG home some great members.. Good luck.

Shimrod is already over at iPlaySims, so no one have a panic attack!

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 6th May 2012 at 12:37 PM
I went to the site, and it says 'Maintenance Mode'. ?_?

Hey there! :)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th May 2012 at 6:35 PM
Mine just says "Forum Closed". Either way it's gone.

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.