Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 12:42 AM Last edited by Chicken0895 : 27th Dec 2011 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Fixed a typo

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Graduation interaction not appearing?
I had two sims in the same household (one real sim and his imaginary friend turned real) age up to young adult at the same time. They got the graduation message (they went to community high school) right on que, and even got the day off (what would have been) their first day in full time careers three days later.

I searched far and wide on Google and although a few people have the same problem, none seemed to have a solution. I noticed none of the threads were here on MTS, so I thought maybe the genius of MTS could find an answer.

I have all the eps and sps, and my computer has almost double the min requirements for sims 3. I'm updated completely to patch 1.29 courtesy of Patch Downloader here at MTS.

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 1:30 AM
Bump, anyone? I'd really apreciate some MTS genius right about now. I even tried the young again potion in hopes of second graduation opportunity but sadly no cigar.

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.