Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 10:56 PM Last edited by LadyAwesome : 22nd Sep 2011 at 9:38 PM.
Default Tell Me a Story. 1.1
So, I was inspired by the story Melissa. Her sims 2 comic is amazing - I check everyday to see if she has a new chapter up everyday.
Then I decided to make my own comic. It is very time consuming. And I know they are not perfect. But my theory is I will learn along the way.

I didn't really know if I wanted to post this here. But I have decided to have faith in myself and admit, that I don't completely suck.
But in this, I am learning. So any suggestions or tips are hugely appreciated!

Also, I know, I should probably redo the first chapter - 1: Its all jammed into there (but it is ment to represent the bits of Yalena's past she remembers)
2: Graphics are terrible I know, but I can't help that. Making do with tools that I have. And taking better pictures. I am working on it

I hope you enjoy this, as much as I enjoyed creating it. :D

Introduction - Pre Story Chapter (because I couldn't wait for people to see)

Chapter 1:

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 11:26 AM
Nice story ^^ I really like your idea and the way you take the photos ^.~ The first chapter seems interesting, so I will keep reading ^^
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 12:31 PM
Nice start.. don't worry about graphics. Doesn't seem to be a problem
Love the setting of the pictures and text.. really an ease to move through

I want MOAR :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 3:53 PM
A family practically falling apart in the first chapter: this seems like the kind of story I'll enjoy a lot. I'll be looking forward to the next installment.

If you'd like some tips for achieving a really convincing graphic novel look, just let me know. The way I do it is really easy and takes very little time - the only time-consuming part is setting up the screenshots. On the other hand, it may be better to figure things out on your own, so you can develop your own style. I'll leave it up to you.

In any case, though, good job
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 4:44 PM
Whoa, nice story! Liked it a lot! Keep posting! Check out my story when you get the time: Wife to a Prince Of Darkness and leave your comments!

Thanks,

The Observant Lefty.
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 8:04 PM
Ooooh! I like it so far! Have you put this up on a blog somewhere by any chance? It looks familiar...
In any case, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Lady Gray to Winston Churchill: Sir, if I were your wife I would poison your drink!
Winston Churchill to Lady Gray: Lady, if I were your husband, I would drink it.
ps. want to read some stuff? click here and I shall love you forever. maybe.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 5:37 AM
Oh wow, I didn't realize I had followers :P
Thanks everyone, and especially Surfer!!!!

I should have the next chapter up soon. I am just learning how to make poses at the moment so it will be easier for me to whip up something then spend forever searching for some.

Thanks for the support xx

Space Pony
#8 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 1:53 AM
Ooooohhh more more more!(:

The way you set it up, tell the story, everything! IT's all so creative!(:

Please, call me Nym.
LJ | Tumblr | DW
Instructor
#9 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 4:37 AM
I love this, can't wait for the next one!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 9:05 AM Last edited by LadyAwesome : 22nd Sep 2011 at 9:37 PM.
Default 1.2 Who's that boy . .. La lala la lalaaaa.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 11:13 AM Last edited by LadyAwesome : 22nd Sep 2011 at 9:37 PM.
Default 1.3 Anotherone Bites the Dust