Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#801 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 9:43 PM

Isabelle Lamour-Saurel
2nd daughter of my farming family head of household, Emory.
She's one of the reason why Lindy left the family house.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#802 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 12:57 PM

Now, back on topic, here are a couple of pictures of some more nice teenage Veronaville boys, who would never make a girl pregnant and then dump her:

Jihoon LeTourneau and Jamie Siddons are enjoying breakfast together before going to school. Jamie was the first teenager to set up home on his own when he bought this little house in Mendoza Lane in downtown Veronaville. Not wanting to live alone, he invited his townie friend Jihoon to move in with him. Jihoon is gay and his boyfriend is Ralph Enriquez, another Veronaville townie. Jamie is straight and loves Glenda McBain, who lives next door to Julian in the Via Veronaville..

Jamie has just extricated himself from a second and rather problematic relationship -- with Juliette Capp. Juliette had wanted to go steady with both him and Romeo at the same time. I think she eventually wanted to marry them both. Jamie tried to go along with this arrangement, but in the end found he couldn't do it. Despite himself, he just hated seeing Juliette and Romeo together. Now they are back to being good friends again, which was all that Jamie ever wanted. He and Juliette had just got carried away by their hormones. Needless to say this didn't exactly improve his relationship with Romeo, so here he is greeting Romeo outside his house so they can talk things over and repair their friendship.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Scholar
#803 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 12:32 AM
Ramona Qburg is a great girl, she restored this car all by herself. Ok, not wearing her PJ but she still did it, earning a few skill points in the process (I did not think she had any in mechanics when she started) .

Forum Resident
#804 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 8:05 AM
A day in the life of VJ Alvi

Field Researcher
#805 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 11:28 PM

Alexandra, Alexina and Alexia Goth. Alexina and Alexia are twins, although you wouldn't say. Alexandra and Alexia look alike, because I didn't know about randomizing the sim generator yet.
Mad Poster
#806 Old 4th Apr 2019 at 10:11 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 5th Apr 2019 at 3:25 PM.
Tammy Gieke got a make-over today. She's the biological daughter of Peter Ottomas and Tina Traveller, adopted by Chester Gieke and his wife Erin (Beaker).
She's 5 days from becoming an adult, so I figured it was about time I stopped dressing her like a tween (she use to wear the headband and an outfit from Teen Style Stuff)

Peewee Williamson (Blossom Moonbeam & William Williamson's third daughter) had a make-over too! She recently moved off the soil-farm in Veronaville to be with her Fiance Ash Delarosa. She'll be an adult in 2 rotations time, when Ash graduates University.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Forum Resident
#807 Old 30th Apr 2019 at 4:32 AM
Miraj Alvi and Kaylynn Langerak (teen version from Sunset Valley) enjoy a date together

Field Researcher
#808 Old 19th May 2019 at 3:05 AM
Liberty Robin

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#809 Old 23rd May 2019 at 4:02 PM
Thought I might share the process of aging Agnar Sound's adult townies down to teen.

The first one to get to age down was Brandi LeTurneau.

Next was Melissa Fancey.

Then Benjamin Long.

And Komei Tellerman.

I'm just aging them down whenever they walk by a playable house, rather than doing it all at once, so this may take a while...

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Field Researcher
#810 Old 8th Jun 2019 at 7:41 AM
Ocean Samsun, LOVE HER!!!

Newly adopted, Letitia Kramer

Di Meehan

Jewel Kindred, LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!!

Top Secret Researcher
#811 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 4:31 PM
Townies Aging Down, round 2

Abhijeet Depiesse

Jan Tellerman

Joe Carr

Brandon Lillard

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Field Researcher
#812 Old 27th Jul 2019 at 12:26 AM Last edited by Peace : 27th Jul 2019 at 6:06 AM.
Look what my game spawned!!! I only added freckles and she looks just like my Ocean Samsun!!

Scholar
#813 Old 6th Sep 2019 at 2:33 PM

"Thanks for the ride, Hal. Um, you did get your licence, right?"
"I'm not the outlaw of the family..."

Ulterior motives for the trip Downtown existed for both siblings. Desdemona had a hankering for a phone -- of course she couldn't really afford one, but that saleslady in the video looked so much like what she could be if things just worked out, and a phone was the first step to that.

Anyway, she could make the money right back by freestyling, right? Mom's ranting should make good inspiration!
In fact, not even her own dog or sister were very impressed by her talents.

Hal's reason for the trip was Bottom. No more waiting, no more fearing the unknown, no more meeting standards that got you dead, or mad, or impoverished...their time was now.
Forum Resident
#814 Old 30th Sep 2019 at 8:59 PM
Symon Beesbury went to buy some branches from the local woodcutters with his mom Sely. Little did Symon know the Brocas brothers have a skunk problem.

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Field Researcher
#815 Old 15th Oct 2019 at 11:56 PM

HALLELUJAH IT'S RAINING MEN
Scholar
#816 Old 4th Nov 2019 at 7:36 PM
4 of the many teens in my Uberhood. :lovestruc

Elora Indie & Xavier Indie, twins of Mitch Indie & Blossom Moonbeam.
Hawthorne Beaker, son of Circe Beaker & Loki Beaker.
Radagast Summerdream, son of Oberon & Titania Summerdream.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#817 Old 6th Nov 2019 at 11:56 PM
Sybilla Coffyn enjoys helping out her family at the tavern and messing around.

Sybilla can't wait to meet her future husband. She's schmoozing up Sely, her future mother in law.

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
Scholar
#818 Old 7th Dec 2019 at 5:54 PM
5 more teens in my Uberhood. Some have only just aged into teens & others are either half way to a YA or already are YA.
In order of photos:

Deidre Sharpe, daughter of Edwin Sharpe & Stella Terrano.
Austin Sharpe, son of Edwin Sharpe & Stella Terrano.
May Jocque, daughter of Marcel Jocque & Sophia Jocque.
Lazarus Gieke, son of Chester Gieke and one of 3 other Multi PTs.
Hayley Ruben, daughter of Martin Ruben & Jane Stacks.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#819 Old 6th Feb 2020 at 5:55 PM
Gregory Brooklyn 'Nough said!!!
Seriously, though, how often do you find yourselves develop crushes for your sims? I feel guilty, he is still a teen in this hood! At least he is an adult in my Pleasantview (mini-megahood)...
Screenshots
Scholar
#820 Old 6th Feb 2020 at 7:01 PM

Bottom aged up at her parents' wedding today! I made her a romance sim, because I really need more good romance sims in my hood.
Test Subject
#821 Old 10th Feb 2020 at 2:15 AM

GhoticSimmer
Forum Resident
#822 Old 14th Mar 2020 at 1:54 AM
Alyson Coffyn and Milla Darklyn are going to be quite mischievous friends I think.

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
Scholar
#823 Old 18th Apr 2020 at 8:36 PM

I made this girl as a joke, to be a "generic pretty" girl, but darn if I'm not starting to like her.

Iris Starbloom is still around.

Her niece, Miraluna Nightinwolf.

One of my Uglacy kids, Minor Pebbles Scheiler.
Inventor
#824 Old 18th Apr 2020 at 10:18 PM

Honestly she surprised me, when she and her twin brother (background) were kids, I thought she will be the uglier one, but turned out to be pretty interesting.
Mad Poster
#825 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 3:22 PM
Proteus Fastolfe & Xia Roque

Teen sisters Mona (younger, short hair) and Bella-Donna (older, long hair) both fell pregnant at the same time.
Fingers crossed they don't have twins, as they live in a tiny apartment with their mother, step-father and half-siblings.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Page 33 of 36