Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 6:22 PM
Default All About Style - Missing Content
So, as some of you are aware, All-About-Style.com is down - I have been trying to find downloads to complete my archive as there are some missing.

I have researched wayback archive through multiple dates, and these files are simply not found. I actually want them for myself because they are so gorgeous, and sadly, my skillz are not magical in this pursuit.

I have sent an email, hoping that everything is alright, and asking if they will continue the website. Hopefully, I will get a response, but in the meantime.

I have saved the pictures as-is with the file names as they would correspond to the downloads. If you are able to provide me with these missing files, that would be awesome. It is always my hope to share archives of fantastic content with other simmers.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6i8ig6ec...-M2IWPq-0a?dl=0
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 6:34 PM
Yeah I don't know what's been going but it seems that lately websites with old sims content are dropping like flies all of a sudden. First it's CTO Sims,then the Sims Wardrobe,the Sims 2 Graveyard and now this. I'm sure there are a lot more but those websites are all that I know for sure are down. I would be glad to help you but unfortunately I don't have any of the missing items but I wish you the best of luck.
Alchemist
#3 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 7:16 PM
I have a few AAS items but they're not any of the ones you're looking for. Are you interested in them, maybe setting up an archive with any AAS stuff you can track down?

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
I have a few AAS items but they're not any of the ones you're looking for. Are you interested in them, maybe setting up an archive with any AAS stuff you can track down?

I am. I am uploading my vast repository o'stuff to dropbox to share with others who may have missed out. I absolutely love the creativity of the community and would like to keep it going, especially what I consider "iconic" creators, whose creations have withstood the test of time and are still very much appreciated.

I think I have 99.9% of AAS's TS4 content, and when I am done I hope to have 99.9% of the TS3 content. I have a solid amount of TS2, but not everything. What I have and what I can get I will gratefully share. I am hoping to receive a response from the site owner (I have talked to her before, really nice!) and I will keep you posted. Above all, though, I do hope she is okay - I know real-life happens, but such a disappearance worries me. The website itself is renewed through to 2019....
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
(It says files over 4MB require payment. However, a new account gets 50MB transfer free. I created one with an email and was able to dl, no prob.)

FAcasualMaxiDress1_AAS

FAdesignerMcQueenHiLo_AAS

FAdesignerMcQueenJacqard_AAS

FAdesignerMcQueenLayered_AAS

FAdolceOwlDress_AAS

FAdolceRoseKey_AAS

FAdressBellSleeveLeopard_AAS

FAgeometricLanvin_AAS
FAgeometricLanvin_AAS

FAgeometricShrtdress_AAS

FAgeometricSundress_AAS
FAgeometricSundress_AAS

FAgeometricVuitton_AAS

FAkomaHoneycomb_AAS

FAkomaWideMiniPrint_AAS

FAmaxicasualdress2_AAS (This one has a ton of links on this site if you want other links for it)

FAmaxicasualDress5a_AAS (Many links as well)

FAmcQueenBelowKnee_AAS (1 other link from same account)

FAmcQueenHiNeck_AAS (1 other link from same account)

FAoffShoulderDress1_AAS

FAoffShoulderDress2b_AAS

FApgDressFlare_AAS (1 other link)

FApgFloralDressFull_AAS (1 other link)

FAvalentinoDressCollar_AAS (1 other link)

FAvalentinoDressLace_AAS (1 other link)

FAvalentinoTapestry_AAS (1 other link)

----

These are unfortunately in an archive file, approx 250 mb, so you can't download it for free. :S
FAcavalliShoulderDress_AAS, FAcavalliSlantHem_AAS, FAdolceDamaskDress_AAS FOUND, FAdolceMiniKeyDress_AAS FOUND, FAdolceMumKey_AAS FOUND,FAcavalliSlipDress_AAS

FAdolceGShortsSet_AAS

----

These I haven't found yet. FOUND

FAdolceApplqueDress_AAS FOUND
FAdolceApplqueDress_AAS, FAdolceMiniKeyDress_AAS, FAdolceDamaskDress_AAS,
FAdolceMumKey_AAS

FAkomaWideMini_AAS FOUND
FAkomaWideMini_AAS
FAkomaWideMini_AAS

I bow down before you. :lovestruc :lovestruc
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 11:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chicvibe
I am. I am uploading my vast repository o'stuff to dropbox to share with others who may have missed out.

Maybe you could mirror to Simsfileshare too? Thanks for doing this!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 12:09 AM
haha

Keep refreshing this thread. I found more. Looks like I found them all except the Cavalli set. Those are hard to find.

Edit: OK! Found the last Cavalli set. (Please refresh and refer to my original post.) So that should be all of them from your dropbox that you're looking for. If I missed one or link not working, let me know. I didn't download any of these, but I did check to make sure the files do exist.

Thanks for archiving these. Please do download them and not just archive the links. Some of them I found earlier but their yadisk, baidu, mediafire links were all gone.

Yes, I most definitely will download them and links will be available in my signature. I will also mirror as many sites as I can, like SFS, drive, and onedrive. Thank you again for all your help. I am hamstering my way through the links you gave me until I get all of them.
Scholar
#10 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 12:57 AM
Does the archive include Sims 2 files too?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 2:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Squidconqueror
Does the archive include Sims 2 files too?

My dropbox does - look at my signature.

If there are files you are looking for from inactive/abandoned creators, I do have files that Sims2graveyard and booty don't have, but not everything is uploaded to dropbox.

If I have it/it is easily identifiable in my backup, I will upload it if it is not there already.

You can PM me to ask for specific files, but check my dropbox first.
Scholar
#12 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 4:26 AM
My dropbox does - look at my signature.

If there are files you are looking for from inactive/abandoned creators, I do have files that Sims2graveyard and booty don't have, but not everything is uploaded to dropbox.

If I have it/it is easily identifiable in my backup, I will upload it if it is not there already.

You can PM me to ask for specific files, but check my dropbox first.

I couldn't find any All About Style stuff under the Sims 2 folder link.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 6:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Squidconqueror
I couldn't find any All About Style stuff under the Sims 2 folder link.

I will upload AAS sims 2 that I have as soon as I am done with TS3. Give it till tomorrow morning?

All the folders listed in my signature are a work of progress as I go through and (try to) organize and upload in a manner that hopefully won't be frustrating, but will allow me to quickly get it done.
Scholar
#14 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 7:38 AM
I will upload AAS sims 2 that I have as soon as I am done with TS3. Give it till tomorrow morning?

All the folders listed in my signature are a work of progress as I go through and (try to) organize and upload in a manner that hopefully won't be frustrating, but will allow me to quickly get it done.

Take your time. I appreciate the time and effort that you had put into this to archive the lost All About Style files.
Alchemist
#15 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 7:39 AM Last edited by sweetdevil : 10th Aug 2018 at 8:42 AM. Reason: messed with folder accidentally, fixed broken links
Post edited to reflect original filenames of the items!

I am. I am uploading my vast repository o'stuff to dropbox to share with others who may have missed out. I absolutely love the creativity of the community and would like to keep it going, especially what I consider "iconic" creators, whose creations have withstood the test of time and are still very much appreciated.

I think I have 99.9% of AAS's TS4 content, and when I am done I hope to have 99.9% of the TS3 content. I have a solid amount of TS2, but not everything. What I have and what I can get I will gratefully share. I am hoping to receive a response from the site owner (I have talked to her before, really nice!) and I will keep you posted. Above all, though, I do hope she is okay - I know real-life happens, but such a disappearance worries me. The website itself is renewed through to 2019....

Let me know if you post the archive to Tumblr, I'd love to reblog it

Meanwhile, here's what I have (previews attached to this post):

Females:
FAtrendCroppedKimonoSleeve_AAS
LaceBodysuit_AAS (accessory)
FEcoat34Pants_AAS
FAvictBlouseLace_AAS
FAedwClassicDress_AAS
FAedwClassicDress3_AAS
FAfurTopper2W_AAS

Males:
MAbalmaincrop_AAS
MEhoodieColorblock_AAS

And a pattern:
KnitSweaterPlain2_AAS [Weave & wicker]

Post edited to reflect original filenames of the items!

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Scholar
#16 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 7:54 AM

Thank you. I desperately need more quality clothing for my sims.
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 3:49 PM
Thanks for doing this! I have a few files - hope it helps with the collection. Sorry I don't have the previews.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/zpo...j/allaboutstyle

(hope I did this right)
Alchemist
#18 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 8:44 PM Last edited by sweetdevil : 10th Aug 2018 at 8:44 AM. Reason: messed with folder accidentally, fixed broken links
Found three more from your Missing folder Also updated my previous post with the correct filenames:

FAvalentinoDressLace_AAS
FAvalentinoDressCollar_AAS
FAvalentinoTapestry_AAS

Edit: three more!

FAdesignerMcQueenJacqard_AAS
FAdesignerMcQueenHiLo_AAS
FAdesignerMcQueenLayered_AAS
Screenshots

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 12:14 AM
acccctuuuuualllly, while these are found, I have been sloooooowly going through the 3 archives and there are still more files missing (Western clothes, anyone??). I have not yet received a response from AAS, so I am working on recovering the entire TS2 site right now. I believe I have the majority of TS4 because I actually had gone on a spree a few months before they went down (doh!), but I will check after I am done with TS2. In the meantime, I am slowly updating SFS and my dropbox folders. As always, I am so appreciative of your efforts to help me create a full archive. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Alchemist
#21 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 9:05 AM
there are still more files missing (Western clothes, anyone??)

Found two Western tops, but that's it

MAwesternSweater_AAS
MAwesternJacket_AAS

As far as I can see, this Western stuff is still missing:

MAwesternJacket2_AAS [preview]
MAwesternShirtOpen_AAS [preview]

FAwesternJacket2_AAS [preview]
FAwesternRidingJacket_AAS [preview]
FAwesternCami_AAS [preview]
FAwesternJacketOverTop_AAS [preview]
FAwesternWrapSweater_AAS [preview]

Btw, for quick browsing, I made a Mega folder for the AAS stuff I have: https://mega.nz/#F!HdsxHbTL!ZIMhBgJe47dWWsyW6I666g
Screenshots

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 11:02 PM
Oy Vey....

----

Anyhow, this is the link from the owner who had most of the ones I found above. I suspect this person has a lot more of AAS stuff:

http://chomikuj.pl/Justyna211/The+Sims+3+dodatki+(sims)

Just use the site's search engine. I typed in the object's file name from the jpg you posted since the zip files use the same name. Also remove TN_ from the picture names b/c TN = thumbnails.

So eg: TN_blahgarbarblar.JPG, type in "blahgarbarblar" into the search.

yeah. next week when I get my download space again. 30mb does not go a long way. (SAD FACE) and I still haven't received a response from Judie/AAS.
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 1:15 AM
Wow this has been such a helpful thread! I took a small break with my Sims game and came back to find that All About Style was gone and I have seriously been so sad . I was going to offer some of my files but looks like you found the ones you needed. I have quite a bit of her Sims 2 downloads but unfortunately I didn't save any screenshots (which I'm glad I do now!) but I'll have to look through your Sims 2 folder and see if I have anything to offer that you don't already have. Hopefully she answers you soon!
Page 1 of 3