Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th May 2005 at 8:37 AM
Default Lost or Hidden Objects
I was searching through the Objects that Maxis made with SimPE and I discovered a "Sports Car" which a Sim can buy and drive to work, go downtown, etc. It doesn't work because they never finished it but it looks sweet!
:werd:
I also found a lost career thingy for the Slacker Career. Its a planet rack which your sim can plant seeds and stuff and get them to grow. It doesn't work right ether, but a sim can plant and tend the seeds and they grow into small plants. Your sim gains knowledge faster by doing this thing. I was looking at the code(or whatever) under SimPE and it looks like there was going to be a gardening skill but it was never used in the finished game.

Im not too sure if others found these things... :howdy: Im new to SimPE and this site but ya! Let me know and I will track them down if its new to you all :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 12th May 2005 at 9:06 PM
Sadness... No Replies... Is something wronmg with me...lol
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th May 2005 at 9:13 PM
Can you get these things or do you need simPE?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th May 2005 at 9:31 PM
Stuff that looks unfinished in the core game is often parts to be used for later expansion packs.

That gardening thing you discovered wasn't lost at all. It's the Slacker career reward.
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
#5 Old 12th May 2005 at 9:41 PM
The hydroponic garden is available as the slacker career reward and someone made it available for purchase quite awhile ago.