Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 4:46 PM Last edited by pyooon : 19th Aug 2018 at 12:40 PM.
[Solved!] WCIF a program to see .package icons/thumbnails outside of S3PE
Hello there!

I know this sounds a bit specific, but I am currently organizing m numerous mods and cc as .package files.
When i don't know the origin or the creator, I have to manually open them in S3PE and scroll down to the thumbnail/icon to try to see if I want to keep it or not.
Is there a program somewhere that lets you visualize the icons/thumbnails without having to open S3PE? Or do I have to ask a creator?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pyooon
Hello there!

I know this sounds a bit specific, but I am currently organizing m numerous mods and cc as .package files.
When i don't know the origin or the creator, I have to manually open them in S3PE and scroll down to the thumbnail/icon to try to see if I want to keep it or not.
Is there a program somewhere that lets you visualize the icons/thumbnails without having to open S3PE? Or do I have to ask a creator?

Thanks a lot in advance!

try package viewer
http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...e/uploads/1953/
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 2:47 AM
Saw this reblog couple days ago, haven’t try it out yet, but could be something you looking for?
http://acquiresimoleons.tumblr.com/...about-this-tool
Mad Poster
#4 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 12:57 PM Last edited by daisylee : 17th Aug 2018 at 1:08 PM.
Package viewer is only showing images for CAS items for me.

That other program looks interesting, but I got a popup that it was blocked as unsafe.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 8:07 PM
You guys saved my life! I have around 1500 new cc to clean and organize so this is going to be a breeze!