Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 6:22 PM
Default Question about autonomous interactions and alarms
So my mod is ready except for one thing, I need to make the interactions autonomous. There is one interaction that especially needs to be pushed a lot like everytime a Vampire goes outside this interaction needs to be pushed. I've already created this interaction, it makes Vampires go inside the lot if they can or go home.
I need the Vampire sims to use this autonomously everytime they're outside.

Sims 3 seasons already has an interaction called go inside which is used when sims are feeling too cold or too hot. I used that as a reference for my own mod. However I can't find the ITUN file for this interaction anywhere
If someone knows how I can push the interaction whenever they're outside can you please tell me??
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 6:31 PM
Does anyone know how to push a solo interaction??
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#3 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 6:41 PM
Is ReactToPrecipitation_GoInside_Sim the one you're looking for?
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 7:19 PM
Yea And the FixTemperature one, just found them thank you
Now there's one more thing. My interaction has similar code sure but they have to be used for different reasons, Mine I need to use when the Vampire has the heating up moodlet, the seasons versions push it when the sims are feeling really warm or cold. Mine needs to be pushed whenever the sim gets the heating up moodlet, any ideas?
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 9:55 PM
Ok so I managed to do something by adding a routing function in the my custom buffheating up and is working somewhat, I still want to know hiw to push a solo interaction. I know how to push normal interactins but like what about the solointeractions?
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 3:29 PM
Ok so I've managed to do it I just push the interaction in the moodlet. So whenever the moodlet appears they'll go inside on they're own