Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Sep 2016 at 7:42 PM Last edited by Malaionus : 11th Sep 2016 at 8:48 PM.
Default CAS Texture Tool
So I'm trying to make some socks, but when I click Extract Meshes, it says that there aren't any and I can't edit it

Also, another problem. It won't let me import a simgeom file into Blender

Challenge To-Do List

Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 4:50 PM
That's true, socks are just a feet layer, so there won't be any feet meshes, because else your sim would have about 4 feet. So it's correct that CAS texture tool will tell you there aren't any meshes because there really isn't. If you do need feet meshes, you could try the am/af nude feet (or tf/tm, cf/cm, pf,pm). If it's just for making socks, just change the texture and there you go! Your own socks.

Blender and it's plugins is just... a very stressful situation that won't get fixed unless the creators fix them. But all are very buggy, so it's not even worth trying. I usually make a mesh in Blender, export it as a OBJ and proceed in Milkshape. So make sure if you ever want to make something for the sims, to have Milkshape 3D 1.8.5 Beta.