Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 10:10 AM
How to make Furnished or Unfurnished
So I have made a few houses with my nearly a decade of sims experience.
I made a charming starter home that I want to share so I would like to naturally save it, furnished, and unfurnished versions. However I cannot figure out how to actually do this.

I did manage to add the home to the empty houses bin (however it was furnished). When I go to replace, or actually place the home it only gives me the furnished buyout price. How or where can I find information on how to save the home so that when I go to place it, it will give the options for both unfurnished and furnished?

Any advice would be helpful, thanks.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 12:57 PM
The easiest way to 'unfurnish' your house is to move some sims in, and then move them out.

You will need your lot in the neighborhood. Save it to file. Then give it a new name. Move sims in. Move them out. Save it to file.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!