Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 8:21 PM Last edited by mustluvcatz : 29th Sep 2017 at 4:51 AM.
Default I created a Sims 4 Butler MOD
After much frustration, I've solved the Butler's uniform. I have set it to Formal outfit that you can edit in CAS by enabling the cheats. I also set the Butler to Young Adult.

Must have Vintage Glamour Stuff pack to get the Butler installed. I'm attaching the file for everyone to enjoy.

Tim (ZippyZX3)

[file removed]
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 8:20 AM
http://upload.modthesims.info/

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 4:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
http://upload.modthesims.info/

Tried the link you posted. After several pages I got lost and scrapped the idea. I'll just leave it here.

Tim
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#4 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 4:54 AM
@ZippyZX3
I removed your attached file. If you're not willing to go through the upload process here, you're more than welcome to host your download(s) on another site - like Tumblr, Livejournal, etc., - then link to it here. Attaching files like you did here is against the site rules. Sorry!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 5:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
@ZippyZX3
I removed your attached file. If you're not willing to go through the upload process here, you're more than welcome to host your download(s) on another site - like Tumblr, Livejournal, etc., - then link to it here. Attaching files like you did here is against the site rules. Sorry!

I tried it, too hard to upload that way, to confusing. I'll try it again tomorrow.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 8:13 PM
Waiting to upload. Work on more from the same category, Like Bartender_Uniform, Maid_Uniform, Ect...