Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 11:38 PM
Default Motive gain interactions like eat, drink etc. Where are they??
Hi everyone. I've been wanting to create a compel to drink interaction for vampires but I can't find the original VampireDrink interaction anywhere. I've been searching for a long time with .NET Reflector but I couldn't find the interaction. Also I can't find the other interactions for motive gain interactions either. For normal motives like Fun and Social.
I found some but it's not like a proper interaction more like a bool of some kind.
Can someone help me please?
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 3:36 PM
Hmm when I was looking at the Imaginary friend occult script, I noticed that EA added the interactions within the occult itself. So you might wanna start looking at the occultvampire script. Will check it out myself and tell you if I found anything!
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 5:30 PM
I looked at occult.vampire.cs and found the mind reading interaction and make Sim think about me interaction. I didn't find the vampire drink interaction there tho There was a function called vampire drink success, vampire drink failure but the proper interaction is not there.

I asked this question in the Nraas forum and chain reaction told me that the vampire drink interaction is a social interaction and hence not available in c# like other interactions

I was told that my best bet was to create a brand new interaction which either uses an already available EA animation or a brand new custom made one.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 5:31 PM
Thank you for replying Greenplumbob
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 7:31 PM
Hi everyone
So I have gotten more experienced in interaction adding yay I've managed to recreate the Vampire Read Mind and Make sim think about me interaction so that vampires can use it in the day time and without the cooldown period. So they can repeatedly use it with no problem This feature will be added in my More Real Vampires 2 mod.
Ok now for my next interaction I'm going back to the compel to drink interaction.
For that I need to two things
1)How do I route the sims near each other to start playing the interaction?
I used this code after looking at some other mods.
base.Actor.RouteTurnToFace(base.Target.Position);
base.Actor.RouteToPoint(base.Target.Position);
base.Actor.PlaySoloAnimation("Actor_idle", false);
base.Target.PlaySoloAnimation("Actor_idle");
This makes one sim route but the other does nothing tho. I need to make one of them wait for the other to route towards him right? How do I do that?
2.) I need to find the animation for the drink animation so I can use it. Otherwise I'll have to make my own animation and I have absolutely no idea how to do that lol.
Can someone help with this please? Any help, any advice will be great. Thank you.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 2:14 AM
Ok I've managed to figure out the routing and animations by looking at Einrei's mod yay. Now I have to study it a little better and make my own changes. Things are looking up.