Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 2:33 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default should i be worried?
i ran HoodChecker after a few hours of gameplay and i got the usual "Sim does not exist" and "Invalid relationship with self", but i also noticed something strange... why does the Tour Guide, an npc, have an invalid relationship with himself? should i be worried? i have a backup from a few hours ago as well so if reverting to that is necessary then great
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 3:05 AM
Just run "remove." That's what Hoodchecker does - clean out things like this before they can do more harm.

Remember, you can't play soccer with a clean ball. The game generates a certain amount of trace corruption like this all the time. Most programs do. Most programs are not as complicated as The Sims 2, so this corruption - the equivalent of dust in a machine - matters a bit more than the trace corruption in your favorite word processor. So Mootilda made the Hoodchecker to clean up the dust it was possible to clean. Let it do its job, and go back to having fun.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)