Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#1376 Old 3rd Oct 2013 at 8:22 PM
Is there going to be another one after this?? I just now came across this post ( just got back into sims 3 after an update broke it fro quite a while and ticked me off). I would like to compete in another one.

Congrats to who ever wins this one and awesome designs everyone!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#1377 Old 4th Oct 2013 at 3:05 PM
Any news on when we will be seeing scoring on Rounds 3 and 4?

God will never give you more than you can handle--my mother
Forum Resident
#1378 Old 5th Oct 2013 at 1:14 AM
I'm really sorry everyone-- no news on the scores. Shouldn't be much longer, folks.
Please enjoy some delishus cake whilst you wait.

Mad Poster
#1379 Old 5th Oct 2013 at 4:51 PM
Am I seeing that right? Is that a STORE BOUGHT cake?! I hope that's not their normal standard. lol

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#1380 Old 5th Oct 2013 at 5:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Am I seeing that right? Is that a STORE BOUGHT cake?! I hope that's not their normal standard. lol

Not as unusual as you might think. For example: http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/tag/...s?currentPage=5

All of the cakes on that blog are "professional".
Test Subject
#1381 Old 5th Oct 2013 at 7:13 PM
wtf XD i could make a better cake in my sleep..... then again I bake a ton and do decorating in my spare time....
#1382 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 2:57 AM
O.o most of those cakes at cakewreck look like something small and furry that normally goes 'meeeeooooow' a lot has vomitted on them or at the very least rolled all over them...
On a more elevated theme, take a look here http://www.catsinsinks.com it always makes me feel better when nervous about peculiar cake.

and as far as Playin's cake goes, can I stick hot pins in my ears instead of partaking in it's delishusnuss?
Test Subject
#1383 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 4:18 PM
Default With long overdue, Round 4!!!
As the judges know of my situation, I only have 2 days a week of computer time. It would also help if sims didn't quit last week as soon as i was about to save. But now, I'm done (after forgetting, I didn't have to build the other apartments ). I present you Cherry Tree Apartment Complexes. The public area includes restaurant,pool,picnic area, gym,showers,bathrooms, and laundry. The apartment is one bed, one bath, kitchen, dining, living, siting, work, and study areas.

Lab Assistant
#1384 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 3:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by morgaroni
As the judges know of my situation, I only have 2 days a week of computer time. It would also help if sims didn't quit last week as soon as i was about to save. But now, I'm done (after forgetting, I didn't have to build the other apartments ). I present you Cherry Tree Apartment Complexes. The public area includes restaurant,pool,picnic area, gym,showers,bathrooms, and laundry. The apartment is one bed, one bath, kitchen, dining, living, siting, work, and study areas.

Very nice! I am always seeing stuff I never thought we could do! How did you get the pool in the lake? And where did you find glass floors?

Test Subject
#1385 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nanatoana
Very nice! I am always seeing stuff I never thought we could do! How did you get the pool in the lake? And where did you find glass floors?

How you make the pool in the lake is that you put an extra thing of tile around the pool then level the tile with the pond. The glass floor is from simlogical.
Instructor
#1386 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 11:59 PM
That Cake ha good Engrish!
Scholar
#1387 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 10:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44

I worked in a grocery store for few years and it's not that uncommon. We employed just one cake decorator, but since she made a few dollars an hour more than the other bakery workers, she only worked about 16 hours a week. If she was sick, on vacation or the order came in and needed to go out again before she was next scheduled,...well, you got the bored teenager or the hungover college student who has no more experience making cakes than my dog does. Actually, my dog has more experience; he watches me intently because he knows that eventually he will get to lick the spoon. :P
Lab Assistant
#1388 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 1:07 PM
I hate buying store cakes but, they are a convenience when the crap hits the fan on planning. Then I buy it undecorated and do it up myself.

really wondering when the results are gonna get posted. Did they delay the closing by weeks and neglected to tell anyone? If so then it is understandable.
Lab Assistant
#1389 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 7:04 PM
*lower lip quivers* ... no scores yet?
Lab Assistant
#1390 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 3:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Diwtay
*lower lip quivers* ... no scores yet?

Not yet. I'm hoping that Q is okay. That's the only reason I can think of that we haven't heard anything from him.

Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1391 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 5:10 PM
Ugh, I am fine. I am just an idiot.

I could have sworn I posted these up, but I guess I didn't. I have been so frazzled lately! My sincerest apologies, guys. Scores are updated in the first post now.

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#1392 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 8:35 PM
Yay Qbie, glad you are ok, and just an idiot thanks for scores
Test Subject
#1393 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by QBUILDERZ
Ugh, I am fine. I am just an idiot.

I could have sworn I posted these up, but I guess I didn't. I have been so frazzled lately! My sincerest apologies, guys. Scores are updated in the first post now.

QB u saidz u wre going to fiz dis...

Both the green and the blue judges didn't score my round 2 AND 3 entries. Kinda pissy now.
Lab Assistant
#1394 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 11:31 PM
Both the green and the blue judges didn't score my round 2 AND 3 entries.

Blue judge hasn't scored anyones 2nd or 3rd entries, and green didn't score round 3 either. As a contestant I feel for you missing your round 2 score though.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1395 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 4:04 AM
QB u saidz u wre going to fiz dis...

Both the green and the blue judges didn't score my round 2 AND 3 entries. Kinda pissy now.

Morgaroni -- Green judge dropped out before you submitted your lot (he finished scoring, as you may recall, your lot was nearly a week late.) You are going to have to take a zero and I can't do anything about that. Blue judge didn't score anybody from round 2 or 3, so there isn't error there.

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
#1396 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 12:10 PM
Morgaroni -- Green judge dropped out before you submitted your lot (he finished scoring, as you may recall, your lot was nearly a week late.) You are going to have to take a zero and I can't do anything about that. Blue judge didn't score anybody from round 2 or 3, so there isn't error there.

thanks qb :D
Test Subject
#1397 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 12:50 PM
Can you check a couple of judge's entries for my Simlan Church. It looks like they mixed me up with another contestant?
On one, the judge scored be better, and on the other, the judge scored me worse. I would like to know which score the Simlan Church got.S
Sorry to be picky!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1398 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 2:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IshigreenSA
Can you check a couple of judge's entries for my Simlan Church. It looks like they mixed me up with another contestant?
On one, the judge scored be better, and on the other, the judge scored me worse. I would like to know which score the Simlan Church got.S
Sorry to be picky!

Hm, I'll look into this for you!

Test Subject
#1399 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 6:00 PM
My contribution to the 3rd round (Stonehurst) is also mixed up and has been connected to another contestant. Even if I didn't go through with this contest I would like it to be fixed. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#1400 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 9:33 PM

Was wondering if you knew when the Round 4 scores will be in? Not trying to rush, but just curious.

Page 56 of 59