Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 9:32 PM
Default Looking For Set To Build?(Please Help)
Yes I am looking for a set that i can build my my story on ok here is what iam looking for i need to find a set that looks like un built houses you know the 2x4 look oh i dont know how to really explain it here is a link for some samples of what iam looking for Please if anyone know where i could find them or if someone could make some please let me know
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 9:38 PM
http://www.modthesims.info/d/446927 ... this would probably work for that. I've seen it used for that and it looks very convincing, using a combination of the parts.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 9:46 PM
I was checking that out have you used them
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 10:22 PM
Yup, I have, and they're lovely. Very versatile and they work great. I haven't built a house-being-built with them (just used them normally) but I've got a friend who did a very cool house-being-built thing with them which looked quite realistic (but, then, he's also a talented builder).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 10:25 PM
I hope this will help me thank you
Field Researcher
#6 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Yup, I have, and they're lovely. Very versatile and they work great. I haven't built a house-being-built with them (just used them normally) but I've got a friend who did a very cool house-being-built thing with them which looked quite realistic (but, then, he's also a talented builder).

*looks around then grins widely* OMG.. you flatter me. I should finish it. I thought I'd be safe in noone thinking of it for a while, obviously not.. *runs off to game to finish*

I didn't see you there. Hello. *runs* | Visit my CFF World thread