Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 7:54 AM
Default Around The Sims
This content is not mine; however, I feel it should be shown to others because of its amazing content. 99% of the stuff on this site is free. There are tons of furniture sets, clothing, etc. that is pretty much a one-click download.

I don't know if it was advertised already (search doesn't work because of "overload"), but you can find this site here: Around the Sims 3.

I also believe this talented Simmer has a Sims 2 site with great content as well. I've downloaded pretty much everything on the site itself and it looks great in-game, functions with all the latest patches and all expansions (TS3). I haven't tried the Sims 2 content but I'm assuming it'd be flawlessly installed as well.

ATS has some great affiliates, too, the most notable being XM Sims but most of us know of that resource off-hand Loving how the site itself is EN/FR, too. Makes me feel kinda fuzzy.

I wish I could make such awesome content! Hope you guys enjoy this find as much as I do/did.

Bidding peace unto us all,

- Rin
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 8:00 AM
The Free Content Updates area is for your own updates - if you want to share cool stuff you've found, please use the Finds area (linked on the front page). Thanks!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Locked thread