Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 3:34 PM
Default Where are the street textures?
Like where can I find them to import them as patterns? Location wise.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 7:12 AM
Most of the game's textures are in fullbuild2.package. If you cant find them there you might contact the people over at this website. Somebody over there made a default replacement, so they must know where it is. The layout of the site is a little funny, the street replacements are in objects, around town.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JaneSamborski
Most of the game's textures are in fullbuild2.package. If you cant find them there you might contact the people over at this website. Somebody over there made a default replacement, so they must know where it is. The layout of the site is a little funny, the street replacements are in objects, around town.

Thanks. I tried looking in fullbuild2 but it must not be named something obvious. But you've pointed in the direction of who should know.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 10:42 PM
Okay I still have no response from the site. I put this topic in the wrong place I think. Should have put in Modding Discussion.
Eminence Grise
#5 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 7:57 AM
Probably, moving it
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 11:19 AM
I Know Where!
Quote: Originally posted by donaldrack
Like where can I find them to import them as patterns? Location wise.

They're inside of FullBuild0.package named as "streetTile_stripes" and "streetTile_asphalt". Hope this helped.

Visit my website: Xane.com, please! This is Xane123, signing off!
Theorist
#7 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 6:55 PM
Hi Donald! Are you the person who e-mailed me with the same question? (Your name looks familiar.) If so, I .zipped the original images and e-mailed them to you. Did you get those?