Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 8:40 PM Last edited by bakafox : 11th Jun 2011 at 6:46 AM.
Default Bakasims Updates
Bakasims is a very tiny site I maintain to share objects, worlds, lots, etc. I actually haven't done nearly as many of anything as I like, and most of the lots are available here at MTS-

Bakasims I just sort of toss things onto, the screenshots are not organized, (the main organization of site is a work in progress) and it's where I host testing versions for anything I'm working on- but it's also where the releases are usually up first before I actually am organized enough to get them here, so is a good place to just get the latest I've gotten around to.

3-18-2011 - Custom World & Paintings

The Late Night CITY versions of my world, Morikipo Island- requires WA, AMB, and LN, plus has CC that isn't included in the package- but is linked to in all the DL info pages. I tried to keep CC minimal.

Morikipo Island has long been an isolated rural one, many of the lower income residential homes are country/tropic style and several show that the indoor plumbing is a relatively new feature by it being in obvious additions. There was a brief boom for the Lodestone Mining Company, but that's long over, and the old mine is now a landfill, the smelting factory a rave. But the boom brought in enough cash that higher tech industry like the Apera Tuir Science company and Tropicolor Motion Pictures have come to the island- and with them the night life!

Here is the current bunch of screenshots for the Morikipo Late Night Releases

This is the UNPOPULATED version of the island.

And here is the POPULATED city, with many residents, townies, and service sims.

The population for that version isn't perfect- they don't have lifetime rewards and most don't have individual biographies, but the households I assigned to lots have family "story starters" and there's a lot of relationships both good and bad to give the island a bit of flavor.

There is also a version up from before Late Night that I call the "Ambitions" release, but it isn't as polished and has no population. That version needs WA as well as AMB but does NOT need LN. This version does have some minor routing issues and some CC the newer versions don't have.

Also up on Bakasims is a small collection of some of my RL art as Sims 3 paintings:

They're so far the only thing available at all in the Objects Thread on Bakasims: http://www.bakasims.com/objects
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 11th Jun 2011 at 6:44 AM
Default Generations version of Morikipo Island 6-11-2011
I have a Generations-added version of my tropical island up at http://www.bakasims.com/view-all-do...s-by-bakafoxrar (requires all the Expansions, none of the Stuff Packs)

Decided to put the new playground stuff into lots, and just did it as a re-export because I am lazy and this way don't have to redo lots all the time if I start new games =)

All CC and such is listed on that download info page, other than the new Generations toys it's pretty much the same neighborhood.

I did change the ID number, so it should NOT overwrite any other versions of the island you might have. (For those curious, there's a slightly more buggy unpopulated WA/Ambitions version, and then two more polished WA/Amb/LN versions (unpopulated and populated) as well as the new ALL THE EXP'S populated one)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 7:34 PM Last edited by bakafox : 15th Sep 2012 at 2:30 AM.
A version of the Morikipo Island custom world for Supernatural is now up at Bakasims http://www.bakasims.com/custom-neig...nd-supernatural (And there are still various releases for previous expansions up as well!)

More screenshots here!