Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 10:24 PM
Default Amberflames Content
Hey, i used to use my website to help people with tech support and wallpaper designs, but since i got into house designing and i keep getting denied from submitting content, i submit all my content to me website.

You can view it here http://amberflames.webs.com/sims3content.htm.

I just expanded the site for the Sims3content, and im up to redesign my website for its introduction (i did it for my game creation, which went down the swanny) so please give feedback on my website, click the feedback logo on the homepage or feedback in the left sidebar.

So far i have only made 1 creation, so please check it out and ill give you cookies <3

Thank you.
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 8:05 AM
"Downloads don't work on Internet Explorer, but do on Firefox."
That is rather ridiculous.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lance
"Downloads don't work on Internet Explorer, but do on Firefox."
That is rather ridiculous.

I didn't purposely do that, that's an issue i found with the hosting service. If it works for you great, when it tested it it went wrong.

But seriously, who uses Internet Explorer anyway? It's an excuse for a browser, even netscape is better.

And a website realted comment, uploads are currently haulted, as i have lots of mock exams this season. Once they pass i'll also create content for sims 2

"Just like to say, good luck, we're all counting on you" - R.I.P Leslie Nelsen <3

Check out my creations here ^^
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 2:42 PM
i use internet explorer >_< haha works fine for me, i cant stand chrome, and dont listen to lance, he was beign mean to some other girl in a diff fourm :/ xx