Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 5:04 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Seasons
Default Installed expansion pack and multiple issues occuring
Hello my name is Julio i bought the seasons expansion pack fpr my Fiance who loves playing sims 2 its her first expansion pack ever lol. Forst it told us to do a back up to copy our file to a secure place so we made another folder and copied it. Installed we were first havong issues where it wouldnt load after multiple restarts pf thw computer it worked. Now that it started up none of her saved game is there we are at a dead end i dont play play sims at all but am computer savy any help would be appreciated i got it for her for christmas and npw she cant even play what she had so i feel responsible . Thabk you
Advertisement
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 1:06 PM
Where did you create the back up folder? This faq from the Wiki has information on how to back up safely. Game Help - Back Ups

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects