Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2012 at 6:08 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Snow option won't turn on
Alright I just got Seasons a couple of weeks ago and I haven't seen any snow at all in game so I decide to make a perpetual winter neighborhood. That's when I discovered there was an option to show snow. Since it was off I turned it on and clicked yes I want to keep the changes, but it changed itself right back to off, and no matter how many times I try to change it, it keeps reverting itself back to off. I know that the inSim mod can cause some conflicts with Seasons but I don't have it and I removed my downloads folder to my desktop and tried again with no change so I'm pretty sure its not a problem with CC. I know there was a post I found in a search from 2007 where someone had the same exact problem, but the fix that someone suggested didn't change anything for me. Any help will be appreciated.

Frankly my dear I'd rather be playing sims :P
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Apr 2012 at 6:11 PM
When certain game graphics options are off by default, and especially when they refuse to stay "on", that means the game detects computer specs that cannot handle those features. The Seasons EP is very graphics-intensive.
Instructor
#3 Old 20th Apr 2012 at 10:05 PM
What are your specs?