Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th May 2015 at 2:08 PM
Strange lot appearance glitch - What kind of issue is this?
See attached screenshot - Anyone recognize this kind of thing?
Is this some sort of blue lot bug?
Never had something like it before. I saw it first after editing a lot (in EIG). It's only this lot, and it only looks like this when it's not rendered in detail.
Screenshots

English is my second language. Please don't be mean about my mistakes :)
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 4th May 2015 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dear_dori
See attached screenshot - Anyone recognize this kind of thing?
Is this some sort of blue lot bug?
Never had something like it before. I saw it first after editing a lot (in EIG). It's only this lot, and it only looks like this when it's not rendered in detail.

It is a LOD (level of detail) bug/issue. I've had it happen to me before, while in CAW and EIG. I'm not sure how or where that LOD info is stored, but when I had that problem, deleting and replacing the lot in EIG did not help. To fix it, I had to delete the lot in CAW, replace it there, then put the build back in in EIG. This was in a world that was previously packaged and I had to extract, and it was ages ago. Someone who has used CAW recently might know a better way.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th May 2015 at 10:15 AM
Previously packaged world, that is true in my case! Thank you for the helpful insight, I will try your method and report.

English is my second language. Please don't be mean about my mistakes :)