Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Apr 2019 at 5:50 PM
Default Livejournal warning
I've been downloading a lot of cc specifically hairs (no nudity there). I've noticed now that some Livejournals are flagged as 18+. This is messing up blogs that are hosted on that site as pictures are being replaced with a 18+ Livejournal picture warning. For example: https://remisims.livejournal.com/tag/hair

If you have a blog or know somebody on Livejournal that does you should check in and see if this effects you or alert the person that does. Since I do not have a livejournal I can't offer any advice or info on the scenario. I'm also posting this in the S2 section as it will most likely effect s2 but obviously it could effect anybody using that site.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Apr 2019 at 6:53 PM
I logged into my old Livejournal account and it made the 18+ image warnings go away. Might be a solution for people who don't mind signing up for an account.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th Apr 2019 at 7:06 PM
I'd really hate to reward them for the behavior, though.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)