Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 8:53 PM
Default Deleting a sim from a stealth hood?
So, let's say you have a stealth hood that has nothing but a few sims in it, one of the new ones by meetme2theriver, for example, that is meant to be added, then deleted, just to add the bin families to the game. I can't see any reason that I couldn't just delete a sim in there in SimPE before the stealth hood is ever added to any hood. Is there a reason not to do that? And if I could, can I just delete the sim package files or would I need to compensate somehow in simPE. If you aren't sure... what symptoms would you expect to see that this DID NOT work. In other words, if I try it in a test hood, how would I know it doesn't work?

PS: I would ask meetme2theriver, but I already asked a lot of stupid/random questions over there so... yeah.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 9:47 PM
I recall there being tutorials on how to safely delete characters. at least one at the More Awesome Than You site.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Apr 2019 at 12:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
I recall there being tutorials on how to safely delete characters. at least one at the More Awesome Than You site.

I've seen one, but it talks about going into the game. These sims have never been in the game and I'd like to delete them before they ever go in.