Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 10:40 PM
Default TS1 Neighborhood for TS2?
I thought I seen a download for the old Sims1 neighborhood made in The Sims 2, but I can't seem to find it now. Does anyone know if anyone has made a neighborhood like this and where I can download it?

Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 11:00 PM
Scholar
#3 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 11:42 PM
The whole hood, including sims: http://www.genensims2.com/guest/Mad...bourhoodsS1.htm

You can get the houses in base game version or the version updated for Seasons. It's a hood you need to build yourself, but links are provided to any CC you may need, and all the sims and houses are there for you to download.

My newest downloads are on Simified.
Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Say NO to ugly square shadows in TS3! Grab the fix today!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 8:39 AM
Thanks to you both. Genensims was the place I was thinking of, but now I can't figure out where the neighborhood is to download it. I tried the neighborhood page, but just see a bunch of sims you can get. I'll try to figure it out. Thanks so much!!! :-)
Scholar
#5 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 11:51 AM
I don't understand what you mean. There are no separate sims for download on that page.

The page I linked you to has all the houses from Sims 1 rebuilt for Sims 2. There are two pics per house - Sims 1 and Sims 2, each download is underneath each picture pair. They are quite clearly described - house only or house + sims (and/or pets). Each download is also clearly labelled as to whether it requires EPs or not.

The terrain is a bit harder to find because Elstone have been moving stuff around. Grab Simville99 from here: http://www.angelfire.com/va3/elston...v/edterriv.html

And that's it, really. Grab the houses (empty or occupied), grab the terrain, plonk it all in your game, use the map provided by Elstone to position the lot and away you go. If you don't have Seasons, you may need to grab some CC harvestable crops and some spiral stairs, but apart from that, it's all right there on that page.

My newest downloads are on Simified.
Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Say NO to ugly square shadows in TS3! Grab the fix today!