Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#726 Old 14th Aug 2022 at 3:31 PM
I extracted some sims from my long time 'hood and made their descendants in CAS just for fun. these two are my favorites :lovestruc
maybe I'll use them in a BACC one day
Screenshots
Advertisement
#727 Old 16th Aug 2022 at 6:41 PM
Default Always take the shot...
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#728 Old 18th Aug 2022 at 6:00 AM

Despite me having dozens of vaguely emo and yaoi male hairstyles, things like this still happen in my game! Despite a slight difference in skin colour, I really have great difficulty telling these two Veronaville boys apart. I'm sure they have different faces, because I almost always tweak Sims' faces with the Maxis and CC sliders. But I'm almost face-blind, so unless Sims have facial features bordering on the grotesque, I really cannot recognise them by their faces alone. Both are fairly recent arrivals in Veronaville, both made in CAS by me. By recent I mean in comparison to the likes of Andrew and Julian, who have been here for nearly ten years now. George Jarvie, the boy in front, is Popularity and lives with his father (a Romance Sim and a male model) and sister in downtown Veronaville. George has been around for four or five years now. The boy behind is Henry Junor (PLeasure), who at the moment is living with his father Gareth (Popularity) in temporary accommodation in Monopolis while their new house is being built. I didn't realise how similar these boys looked until they both turned up at TeenMealz (as you may guess from the name, a downtown restaurant just for teenagers). Most patrons arrive at TeenMealz fully clothed (or what passes for fully clothed in Veronaville!) but, since there is both a swimming pool and a hot tub at the back, a lot of them are soon stripped down to their swimwear, and when George and Henry are in their speedos, it's not easy to tell them apart. For all the world they look like a pair of identical twins. Marcus Carson (Romance), whom I was playing at the time, and who is in a romantic relationship with Henry Junor, says, "It's embarrassing when I kiss the wrong boy because they both look the same!! Not that I think George isn't kissable (he is!), but he doesn't appreciate me kissing him. I'm having to pay a lot of attention to the two boys' blue speedos to make sure I'm kissing the right one. (To be honest, that's what I'd be looking at anyway! )"

I'm going to have to send one of these boys (probably Henry) to the hairdressers so that we can tell them apart. Do things like this happen in your game?

You may recognise the boy in the foreground -- he's been in my game a lot longer. He's Gordon Cornton (Romance) from downtown Veronaville, and he's a passionate advocate of free love. He believes it's every Sims duty to woohoo with as many Sims as possible, to show their love for Simkind. At the moment he's having a fairly chaste pillow fight with Mallory Mace (out of shot).

I was going to put this in teen pictures, but I see the last post in that thread was by me, back in June. So, somebody else please post some pictures of your teens!!
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Forum Resident
#729 Old 20th Aug 2022 at 6:49 PM
Recreated my player character from The Sims 2 Castaway for the Nintendo DS as a TS2-sim.

I am Error.
Mad Poster
#730 Old 20th Aug 2022 at 10:36 PM

I don't think there's much doubt what this speech bubble means. It clearly says. "I love you, Jack".

I was going to make young blond-haired Marcus Carson into a townie. But I don't think I can. The simple truth is I like him too much, so he's going to have to stay playable. And I'm going to have to find (or build) a house for him and his dad Fergus Carson.

Jack Gill says, "I like him too!"
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Forum Resident
#731 Old 29th Aug 2022 at 9:51 PM
A photo I took of Adrian Bravo for Service Area.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#732 Old 16th Sep 2022 at 4:56 PM
Test Subject
#733 Old 21st Sep 2022 at 1:02 AM

That orphan sim (Redhead) decided to invite his friends over for a sleepover, pizza night and video games, so he wouldn't feel lonely at home.

During the modeling session, my sim made strange faces.

Field Researcher
#734 Old 10th Nov 2022 at 11:51 PM
One of my Gen 3 babies who grew up very handsome.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#735 Old 4th Dec 2022 at 1:41 AM
I think I'm small (about 5 foot three -- 160 cm). I think it's one of the reason I'm drawn to Sims teens -- they're more my size than the adults. But I'm a giant compared to Jeeves!

Since it's the Male Sims picture thread, here's a nice picture (taken a few days ago) Andrew and Julian eating out at the poolside restaurant at the Swim Centre:

I think the picture shows our Veronaville at its near-idyllic best -- including the wispy fair-weather clouds on the horizon. The boys seem to be talking about the construction business they run together. And the restaurant was working properly too. Oh, except that they were on an outing with Jack Gill. And the host (Craig Livingston) put Jack at a table at the other end of the restaurant.
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Forum Resident
#736 Old 22nd Feb 2023 at 2:24 PM
Here is one of my peasants Reinfred Brocas.

This is how he spends most of his days. He enjoys painting still life paintings the best.

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Theorist
#737 Old 27th Jul 2023 at 12:12 AM

Scott thinks he's studly.

He's not...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Test Subject
#738 Old 28th Sep 2023 at 3:20 AM
This is Peter, I made him following this birthday cas prompt I found on tumblr. It was meant for ts4 but I managed to make it work ¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯

Mad Poster
#739 Old 2nd Nov 2023 at 5:39 PM
Just some male Sims from my Test of Time challenge

Gerbit (left) and Hunter (right) Hafi, they're brothers. Hunter is slightly older and became an adult at the start of the season, Gerbit became an adult at the end. I took this picture before Gerbit moved out with his new wife.

This is their cousin Leif Hafi. He's around the same age. I think he's maybe a bit younger than Hunter and a bit older than Gerbit. I love that he got his mother's beautiful eye shape.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Top Secret Researcher
#740 Old 9th Mar 2024 at 11:58 AM
I can't get over the body hair mod!! I just downloaded it yesterday. I got tired of all the Barbie smooth males.
Screenshots

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Mad Poster
#741 Old 9th Mar 2024 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pideli
I can't get over the body hair mod!! I just downloaded it yesterday. I got tired of all the Barbie smooth males.

What mod is this?
Top Secret Researcher
#742 Old 10th Mar 2024 at 3:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
What mod is this?

I believe it's this one. I also downloaded this one and I have them both in my game but they both look exactly the same so I'm going to remove the latter. Or maybe they override each other in which case I'll switch back to the other if that's what I've been using. The first version's controller is in misc which is a much more logical place than wardrobe.
What I like about it is that there's several options and it matches the hair color.
Screenshots

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Page 30 of 30