Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 5:06 PM
Default Capricorn Valley?
This isn't really a where can I find, but there was this neighborhood named Capricorn Valley that disappeared from this site. I don't really know who was the creator, but I was curious as to why it disappeared, since it was a really cool neighborhood in general.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 7:20 PM
It was by cutupuss. I'm glad I downloaded it before it was deleted. I haven't gotten around to playing it just yet because I'm trying to sort out my Downloads folder again, but it looks interesting.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#3 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 9:37 PM
The upload was pulled (the creator can still fix it) because the way sims were created/deleted causes corruption. It was also made by not using clean templates, so all the townies spawned and were included.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 10:16 AM
Thanks very much for the explanation. I had no idea it had all those problems. I hope cutupuss fixes it and reuploads. That neighborhood had several interesting storylines in it.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2019 at 9:08 PM
It looks like the only way I can fix it apparently is to start from scratch and redo it but I’m not doing that