Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2019 at 12:27 AM Last edited by CaliBrat : 4th Apr 2019 at 4:16 AM.
Default Origin sign-in
Since we all know how well EA's support is, I felt I'd get better help from ya'll.

I know it's bad, but I don't check my email often. Mostly because what I get is all junk mail. Well, I checked it today, and after clearin out over 200 junk mail, I have an email from EA sayin that there was a new sign in from?

Wed Mar 13 09:55:34 GMT 2019
RU
WEB

I know I hadn't signed into them in ages. So I opened Origin and tried to sign in. I get a pop up that says Sign In Failure - Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

I was able to sign in to support and got another email tellin me there was a new sign in, but this time is says
Wed Apr 03 23:09:42 GMT 2019
US
WEB

I'm curious if this is happenin to others or does this have somethin to do w/ the first email I received of someone else siginin into my acct.

Update: Ok, so after a big ole long chat convo w/ help ... with two different chats as one got disconnected ... it was determined that it was a technical issue so I was transferred to them. Then after some more chat convo and me needin to download the origin app (I'd deleted it a while back since I use my game disks). It still was a no go. I had to go try and signin in with IE instead of Chrome ... and it worked ... ughh. So the advice givin was to try and reload Chrome. I wasn't up for doin anymore fiddlin so I'll see if that works tomorrow.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 4th Apr 2019 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CaliBrat

I was able to sign in to support and got another email tellin me there was a new sign in, but this time is says
Wed Apr 03 23:09:42 GMT 2019
US
WEB

I'm curious if this is happenin to others or does this have somethin to do w/ the first email I received of someone else siginin into my acct.

Not sure what the question is, but I signed in today and didn't get any emails.
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Apr 2019 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunrader
Not sure what the question is, but I signed in today and didn't get any emails.

I couldn't sign in to Origin. I got the pop up message sayin there was a failure that the sign in was unavailable.
Screenshots