Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 12:34 AM
Default Undertaker/funeral worker Career?
I was wondering if anyone had made an undertaker/funeral home worker custom career. I've looked around and I can't seem to find anything...perhaps I'm using the wrong keywords? :/
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 11:04 PM
Id like to have one myself.
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd May 2016 at 7:10 AM
Same here. And not just for Sims 2, either. I'm surprised no one has done it for Sims 3 yet lol
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd May 2016 at 10:38 AM Last edited by maxon : 2nd May 2016 at 10:55 AM.
Careers are not hard to do - the main issue is the writing. You need 10 career levels and 10 chance card situations. Though it is also possible to limit the number of levels (I've forgotten how to do that but I know you can). If you can think of the details, you could make it a joint project. I can do the SimPE bit if you like.

Edit
I deas for levels that occurred to me as I went off to the kitchen:

Gravedigger
Wreath maker
Headstone carver
Embalmist
Cremtorium worker
Undertaker
Funeral director

I will warn you though, if I'm involved there will be tasteless jokes and horrid situations. I'm thinking (so far) - mixed up bodies, people turning up to their own funerals, hidden caches, cremating the wrong person and so on - all for giggles. It'll all have a distinctly English tint too.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 2:02 AM
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by adreibra
http://marlynsims.tumblr.com/post/1...career-levels-a
That's for The Sims 4. This is a Sims 2 board. Fortunately, that page links to a Sims 2 version of the career (and in fact is a conversion of it).

WARNING: Professional Lurker Alert!
Quote:
"Ew, trees [WooHoo-ing]."

-- "Oral Pollination", Not Always Right