Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#51 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 3:15 PM
Default Update! Yeah!
I knew it! Joe was behind Selene's death. I HATE Joe!
I'm still hoping for the painful, scary, bloody demise. Poor Alice. I feel so sick for her. I 'm also hoping for her to escape or be rescued soon!
I know what you mean about the cheerful demeanor in between pics. Ha! Ha!
My evil Sim cries like a big baby when I have to make someone get in his face for a shot. I have to wait till he quits sniveling and get him looking all mean and evil again.
Advertisement
#52 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 7:03 PM
I knew it was Joeee who was Selenes killer!

And he can't cut off Sallys fingers! I don't want a maimed Sally in my story! I'll come right over there and batter the evil toerag. Talking of which, all ginger people in stories seem to be evil! E.g. Poison Ivy from Batman. Or was it Superman? Meh.

Instructor
#53 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 12:44 AM
What an update, I hope she arrives home in one piece.

Auroraspirit :angel:
#54 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 7:48 AM
wow i have even BOOKMARKED your story!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#55 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 3:31 PM
Thanks for all the comments. I was gunna update today but the arrival of Christmas presents for my friends made me forget all about it! (They're lollipops with real scorpians, worms and ants in - haha!) I did also go shopping so hhhm, sometime this week I'll update hopefully!

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#56 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 7:11 PM
Elven Life, Love and Loss.
Chapter 11

In the morning I heard the door being unlocked and I leapt up. As soon as Joe was in the door I pulled him closer to me and I started kissing him. I led him down onto the bed. As first he was surprised, but then he responded.

He started to take off my jumper. “Nuh-uh” I said wiggling my finger teasingly. I leant in and kissed him more.

I groped around by the sink for the tap I had loosened last night. Joe didn’t notice of course, he was too busy, to my dismay. I grabbed it and pulled it out of the sink and hit Joe round the head. He immediately fell unconscious. I grabbed the keys off his belt, locked the door and ran for it. I sure hoped he had a heck of a bump when he woke up. He deserved it.

I walked down a dark corridor and found some stairs. I travelled up them and found myself in a bright room. Suprisingly, it was rather homely, considering it belonged to a monster like Joe. Then the thought came to me; I actually had no idea where I was. Looking out a window I found myself in some woods. Which woods? Who knows.

I looked around for a phone. Finding one I picked it up and placed it to my ear. I screamed in pain. Never had I felt such pain like this before. Whimpering I dialled my house number. Sim answered straight away and as soon as I spoke I could sense in his voice a sudden relief.

“Alice! Oh my god! Are you okay? Where are you? What happened? I’ve been so worried! I got the police involved and everything but-“

“Sim! Please, just come get me.” I said crying down the phone. Since putting the phone to my ear it hadn’t stopped hurting. I think I needed help.

“Where are you?” Ugh.

“I don’t know...” I said quietly.

“Okay. Look around for some distinguishing landmarks and we’ll come get you.” I looked out of the window and couldn’t find anything. Carrying the cordless phone I went outside the front door. In the distance was a hill. I gasped. Not a hill! THE hill! I was close to home.

“I’m by the hill, somewhere near the hill where we used to go.” My head started spinning from the excitement. “Please… please just hurry…” I felt my shoulders hit the floor and then it was all over.

“Alice? Alice?! Are you still there? Alice?! Talk to me!”

Later on I woke up in hospital. I was still very dazed but Sim was by my bed talking with some frowning doctors. I tried to speak to get their attention but it just game out as growling. It worked and they looked at me anyway.

Sim was first to talk to me. “Oh god Alice. I never thought you’d wake up! If you didn’t wake up by tomorrow morning they were going to go ahead with surgery without your decision else you could have lost your ears and..”

“My ears?” I squeaked. I reached up to feel them and felt my head bandaged. What about the doctors? Obviously they’d seen them. I looked up at them and they smiled.

As if reading my mind the female one turned round and said “Don’t worry. We carry out our practises by the rules here, we treat anyone in need. And we also keep our patient confidentiality.” I sighed, relieved. No one else would find out, not that the whole world probably didn’t know what had happened.

“And Joe?” I queried.

“The Police found him in the basement unconscious. He’s currently in police custody looking to be charged.” Sim replied.

“Onto your ears Alice. They were severely damaged and you are at risk of losing the tops of them altogether if we do not operate. Sim made us wait the longest amount of time so you could make your own decision. You have two choice. We either reconstruct your ear to it’s former self, i.e. pointed, or you can have rounded human ears.” She smiled at me as I opened my mouth in shock.

Human ears? I could have human ears? All of the threats, the teasing, the protesting.. it could all be gone. The reason my recent past had been so frustrating and scary could be gone. I smiled at the thought. It disappeared as quickly as it came as I thought of Alice. She had pointed ears. How could I explain it to her if I had rounded? Was surgery an option for her too maybe in a couple of years? It would get rid of so many problems..

I knew what my choice would be.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#57 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 7:17 PM
Elven Life, Love and Loss.
Epilogue.

30 years later.

I looked at my husband with content. So many years we had been married. We also had grandchildren. Our family was happy and prosperous. All troubles had gone from years ago and it was just Sim and I left with the odd visit from our children.

He’d cooked us dinner once again. He was very into cooking and I loved it. I was even getting slightly chubby. I giggled as Sim fed me a forkful of his food. He was still as nice and romantic as he was, and we both loved each other since that day fate brought us together.

We now had three wonderful children and two grandchildren. We were both elders and all of our children had grown up. We gathered all together for major holidays and birthdays, but apart from that I saw them separately. I missed them since they had moved out, but I knew it was inevitable.

Sally had no children. She was working across the country with her work. She wouldn’t tell us what it is but we had grew to trust each other so I let her be. She was happy afterall. My two other children, Ben and Rose where living locally. Ben was a very renowned man in the business district and Rose was a housewife with her lovely daughter. She's also pregnant with her second child. Ben got married recently, a few years after Rose. Here’s a picture of him getting married with all of us in it. It was one of the few times a year we’re all together.

I still think about Selene sometimes. It was a shame she died young, but I know she's still with me and has been supporting me my whole life, I just didn't know it when I was younger. I thank her for it.

Since coming out of that hospital all those years ago after being kidnapped, I gave statements to the police and Joe was sentenced to 5 years in prison. Not much of a sentence I know, but it was better than community service.

And my ears?

-

Well! Finished at last. I didn't update in so long I gave you the last chapter AND the epilogue. I hope you liked it and it wasn't a let down. I liked the ending, just cause I feel it's sentimental with the ear thing. I'm sad and glad it's finished. So much pressure to finish, and it takes way to long to take pictures. Took me about 2-3 hours to set those up cause of the scenes and the amount of people. Ah well, it was worth it. I'd love to know your feedback. Thanks for your support everyone! x

Instructor
#58 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 9:11 PM
That was a lovely end to the story, all that blood and gore last chapter, EEK!

Its wonderful to hear how happy they all are :D

Auroraspirit :angel:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#59 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 7:07 AM
Hehe. I had to put some twists in there somewhere =P

Thank your for your comments auroraspirit and it's nice to know you liked the ending!

#60 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 8:02 AM
I loved this story! You should make more Elven-stories because i like how you made a whole 'elven-world' with all the details
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#61 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 2:11 PM
Thank you, Branwen. I have no other stories planned but Haylifer has an elven story called Elvellon in which Sally stars in! I have no plans for other stories cause I find them boring towards the end and it's unfair on any of the readers if I can't finish :P

Instructor
#62 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 4:17 PM
Default Bravo!
I really loved how it all came out in the end. I loved the pics of all the family.
Best of all I was glad Alice kept her ears.
The only thing I didn't like, but I salute you for the realism, is that Joe didn't die a miserable, painful, bloody, gory death. Like in real life he served a minimal time in jail. At least he stayed away.
I was hoping for a sequel when you mentioned Sally had a top secret job, but I think it's cool that you've let Haylifer use Sally for her story. I'll be checking that out.
I still think you should write more stories. :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#63 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 8:44 PM
Eee. Thanks Montridge! I liked how it all came to an end too. I'd planned that from about halfway through ^_^ Hehe, I would of loved to kill Joe off. But I cheated and used him for the male doctor and as the husband to the pregnant girl, Rose. My game is so slow so having 8 people on the lot practically killed it, so having 10+ for all the characters I needed was out of the question so I just use Sim surgery and changed their clothes and hair ;P

Aye. I just advertised her story a bit. It was difficult because she wrote her intro before I finished my story, so I had to be careful where I left it and hoped it didn't interfere with hers, but thankfully it hasn't. I don't know anymore about her story than anyone else though

Oh yeah - I nearly forgot. I love to take family photos and generally setting up pictures xD I have photos plastered all over the Post Pictures of your Goths etc on the picture forum!

#64 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 8:44 PM
I really love the Epilogue and how it all eventually ends =D

But, Sally has siblings! Interesting stuff, I'll have to bear that in mind for my story now. I really want to get cracking with it but damned exams are this week ¬_¬ But I'm full of inspiration now!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#65 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 8:48 PM
Oooh, I forgot about the sibling thing. It just seemed right that they had more children like. I can send you them if you want but at the end of mine Sally doesn't have much to do with her family like, apart from on holidays so it shouldn't matter that much? Unless you use them as hostages.

Test Subject
#66 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 8:01 AM
Just caught wind our your story so i got to read the whole thing in one go....it was a great story and i really enjoyed it....joe was just too much for word and it's a shame he got away with what he did by just serving jail time....

check out my story http://www.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=9158

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why its call "the present".
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#67 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 4:32 PM
I agree. I wanted something realisitc with his sentence, and I'm personally not sure of what you get for kidnap but I figured it'd probably be low if there wasn't any death or anything. And even if there was death he might've still got 5 years with the law these days. Anyhow, no politics for me. Thanks for taking your time to read :D

Instructor
#68 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 7:07 PM
Default Lol!
I just wanted to tell you I do the same thing with my 'supporting characters' LOL! (I had to go back and take a better look at the other doctor. Hee!)
I also build all my 'sets' on the smallest lot available so my game runs faster.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#69 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 8:46 PM
Hehe. This was quite a big lot so my game was quite slow. I do everything the most awkward way. I don't use the camera in game, I print screen, minimize the game, paste and save in Paint then go back into the game. Sometimes it can take 5+ minutes to load it's ridiculous! I like to get certain shots though which I don't know if the camera is big enough? But yes with the characters - it's so much easier that way!

#70 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 3:45 AM
I enjoyed this story greatly. Thank you for taking the time to write it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#71 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 7:20 PM
Thanks for reading, glad you enjoyed it! :D

Page 3 of 3