Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1352
Have an account? Sign in:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 517 times.
Search this Thread
Old 24th Feb 2018, 4:12 PM DefaultUsername change request #1
Original Poster

Test Subject

I would sincerely appreciate it if you could change my username from SimNut1000 to Invincius. Invincius is also my Origin username, and I just uploaded my first creation to Mod The Sims where I set the creator name to Invincius. Once I had completed the upload I realized that the name of my account should match the creator name of my upload. (My first creation here is a modification of the default turtleneck top with a custom mesh, which is still in the moderation queue).

Anyways, if you can make this happen, I would appreciate it very much!
Old 26th Feb 2018, 9:44 PM #2
Ghost sdoj
Site Helper

7 Achievements

View My Journal

I think the idea of you being accused of plagiarizing yourself because you uploaded something that you attributed to your other username might be a bit too cerebral to qualify as a funny story.

(I think the major reason I thought it was funny was because I was strung out on pain meds...)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Old 5th Mar 2018, 2:26 AM #3
Test Subject

Hi I would like to change my user name to MissyRenee as the username I have was made when I was married to my ex and Id like to get rid of this name

Section jump: