Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1017
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 2011 times.
Search this Thread
Old 15th Feb 2016, 11:03 PM Cant loggin (so angry im haveing a mental brackdown) #1
Taz.Devil7
Original Poster

Test Subject

Ok I login I get the redirect page and then it tells me I'm not logged in I've tried the cookie solution I've tried deleting my cache and still nothing I can't download anything I can't log in and I'm losing my mind what the hell do I do?!?!?!???
Old 16th Feb 2016, 5:44 AM #2
Ghost sdoj
Site Helper

7 Achievements

View My Journal

If you can post, then this page thinks you're logged in. I have no idea why the Downloads pages would think otherwise.

(I wonder if going to the Downloads after you've posted something would help any?)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Old 16th Feb 2016, 8:31 AM #3
Tashiketh
Warrior Gryphon

28 Achievements

Just a quick tip: You don't need to login to download.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Old 18th Feb 2016, 10:34 AM #4
coolspear1
Smeg Head

15 Achievements

If or when this happens again, while on the page that says you're not logged in, hit the right mouse button and select Refresh from the menu, That should clear it up. I get this issue sometimes, and a quick Refresh always sets it right for me.
Old 18th Feb 2016, 4:52 PM #5
dolldrms1
Field Researcher

10 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolspear1
If or when this happens again, while on the page that says you're not logged in, hit the right mouse button and select Refresh from the menu, That should clear it up. I get this issue sometimes, and a quick Refresh always sets it right for me.

The Edge browser didn't have a refresh option in a drop down menu when hitting the right mouse button. I changed to IE, which does, but this trick didn't work for me. I do hope it helps others since it worked for you and thank you for sharing your tip.

Section jump: